You're Mine

Disclaimer

Some characters are fictitious and I do not own the characters that are living outside the fictional world. Everything that happens does not reflect the characters in the real world.

I do not intend to infringe on or copy the book of other authors. Hence, if this book is similar to others, it's purely a coincidence.

And also, if you like this book, please support this by leaving a vote or comment.

Prologue

I'm Kim Somin, 23 years old. I'm an idol under JYP Entertainment, and it's been 3 years and 4 months since my debut.

Two years ago, I met my first love.

He's sweet and talented. The way he smiles looks so pure, and he exudes charm when he's dancing.

He's an idol as well, an infamous one, I must add.

On camera, we pretended like strangers, but behind the camera, he'd slam his luscious lips against mine.

What are we? Friends with benefits.

I can still remember our first time. He was such a gentleman, he held me so close in his arms. Alas, that blissful feeling was short-lived after turning his back on me.

"If you find someone who will truly love you, tell me. So that we could end this thing," he said.

'How will I find someone when my eyes are set on you, Jungkook. I am in love with you, only you,' my heart screamed.

But of course, how would he know that when he doesn't feel the same way as I do?

That incident didn't happen just once, "No feelings involved it's pure pleasure. Nothing more and nothing less," he stated after our second time.

Even if things didn't happen like we were now, I would still fall in love with him. Not because of his body or looks but because of what's inside his heart. I know that deep inside he is someone that can be kept forever, someone who deserves to be treated special.

But he kept on pushing my love away. I tried hinting at my hidden feelings for him by saying, "They said, opposites attract."

My head was on his chest, while his arm encircled my waist tugging me closer.

"But do they last?" He said with a foxy smile.

We've done it countless times. But my heart aches whenever reality hits me, he didn't feel the same way as mine. He would never.

I always want to feel that he was not fucking me but rather making love with me. I want to feel that we were making love but in that countless times of fucking he didn't let me feel it.

It was purely for pleasure.

~~*~~

Copyright © 2020 by Cutetastic

All Rights Reserved