Chapter 15

When Somin weren't in their sight, he snapped his head beside him and saw a smirking Nancy who also looked back at him. His hand flew up and slapped Nancy making her stumble back.

"Why did you slap me?" She whined and got a piercing glare from Jungkook.

"Why did you do that? What the heck is your problem? I carried you when you passed out, I let you in my house, I took care of you and now this is what I get! And now you're fucking asking me why I hurt a bitch like you! Get out! I don't wanna see your fucking face anymore." He yelled and throw daggers at her using his eyes while she was pitifully crying in front of him.

"Are you deaf? I said get out!" He said and pushed her outside.

"Wait-" She got cut when the door got slammed right on her face.

She turned her back against the door but then the door got opened.

She looked at him. "Jungkook." She smiled at him but he didn't even dare to smile.

He immediately throw her stuff in the ground and slammed the door shut. She grabbed her stuffs, sobbing.

She started walking away. "I just wanted to be loved. And I want to be loved by you. I guess it's just one sided love. But I won't give up." She sniffed and wiped her tears away.

"I'm only counting on myself." She sighed.

Flashback:

"I'm sorry little sis but I think we should stop this." He said.

"Huh? Why?  Just be patient and we will finally be with the one we love." She said and he disappointedly sighed.

"I feel so guilty right now. I can't bare it anymore. It's too much I mean they truly love each other. And I can't force a girl to love me back. I realized that when Somin is happy, I'm also happy, although I am not the reason behind it." He said.

"But Oppa you promised me that you'll help me, that we will help each other, that you'll gonna be there by my side." Her tears were constantly streaming and Minho leaned closer and wiped the tears.

"I'm sorry. You should also stop chasing Jungkook. You're beautiful, rich and smart. You will find a guy who will truly love you. And a guy who deserves to be loved by you. Don't worry I'm here for you, I'll help you move forward." He said and cupped her cheeks but she slapped his hands away and backed away.

"No, stop manipulating me! All my life you and our parents controlled every decision I made, from what I should dress up, from what school I should be, from what friends I should have, from what course I should take, from what guys I should date!" She yelled as tears were blinding her sight and the pain in her heart was excruciating.

She was blinded by her madness.

"No Nancy. It's not-"

"Mom and Dad didn't even loved me. Everytime that I have achievements or accomplishments, they wouldn't mind any of it, they wouldn't get proud of me, they wouldn't say 'Congratulations, our daughter. We are so proud of you.' But when it's you, you get all you want. And worst, when I had done something wrong, a petty mistake or if its unintentional, they will- blame me, scold me, nag me, punish me. But if it's you, even if it's you, even if it isn't petty anymore, they wouldn't dare to do anything to you. And I hate you for that! And I hate them more for being like that! I only want their attention and their love, nothing else. Nothing else..." She said and cried harder. Minho started crying too.

"Nancy.. It's not true-and I care for you.. and mom and dad--they lo--"

"Noo!!!They don't love me! You never cared about me! What you cared about is yourself! Because you are selfish." He slapped her but regretted it instantly. She looked at him strangely and held the side of her face that got slapped.

"I'm sor--" She cut him off. "I wouldn't let you control me again. And you know what, I wish your not my brother. Because you're a worthless piece of trash." By that she walked away leaving him speechless and his heart aching.

End of Flashback

She felt a tear on her cheek but she quickly wiped it.

"You were blindly in love with her. But I will make sure that you'll see no one else except me. Because You're Mine Jeon Jungkook. And if you think that I'm going to stop chasing you, well I won't. No one else will have you. And if someone tries to steal you away from me, I'm gonna make sure that they're gonna taste their own blood." She started laughing psychotically.