Chapter 22

"Nancy, what did you do?! Didn't I told you before not to hurt other people!" Minho exclaimed and Nancy turned her back at him and started walking, but he grab her wrist and turned her around.

"Don't you dare turn your back at me when I'm still talking to you!" He sternly said and the girl just scoff.

"So what if I did? Would you let your sister go to jail? Would you?" She smirked and raised and eyebrow at him.

He was beyond speechless.

"Nancy-" She cut him off.

"I know that you won't let me rot in jail because your weak!" She mockingly said and walked away, bumping her shoulder on his.

"Yeah. I'm weak because I truly love you, my sister. But it doesn't mean I will tolerate your mistakes." He muttered under his breath and looked at the disappearing figure of his sister.

~~*~~

"Attempting to kill her was just a part of my plan. There's more to come." Nancy viciously said and took a sip of her wine.

She is a despicable person.

No mercy.

Her friend shook her head in disbelief. She doesn't want to oppose her. But if she is a true friend she needs to correct and fix her mistakes. Because a mistake would not be corrected by another mistake.

"Don't you think that it was cruel? I mean Somin is a good person. She didn't do anything bad to you as a matter of fact you were the one who have done something bad to her." She spoke her hearts out.

Nancy lift her one eyebrow with her piercing gaze. She stood up and approached her now quivering friend.

"How dare you?!" She exclaimed and threw the wine at her. Her friend's mouth agape out of shock and looked at Nancy while scrunching her eyebrows. But didn't dare to speak.

"Don't you ever betray me! Or else your mother will suffer! Understand?" She said in a stern manner making her friend nod in response.

Her mother was in a mental institution. Her mom was schizophrenic.

They were poor but because of Nancy their life got better but she treated her like a slave.

She had no choice but to sacrifice her dignity and her conscience. So that her mother and her will be safe.

She'll keep her mouth shut, for the mean time.

~~*~~

"Mr. Choi Minho, we have a warrant of arrest. You have the right to remain silent or else your words might  be used against you." The police said as he took his handcuff out.

He didn't say anything and willingly go with them.

"He is the mastermind of the crime sir. He asked me to kill that woman but I refused and he tried to threaten me." The man said.

Minho glared at him. "I don't even know you." He yelled.

"Enough! Put that man on the bastille!" The chief said.

The pretentious man, who acted to be harmed smirked at Minho.

~~*~~

Click Clack! The sound of a pair of sandals were heard at the floor that was made in marble.

Minho was leaning in a concrete wall of the jail room. He looked up and saw a smirking woman outside the bars.

"Having fun Oppa?" She asked with a sarcastic tone. He stood up and made his way closer to her only grabbing wrist, making the lady's wrist crash to the metal bar, she hissed at the scorching feeling.

"You!? How could you?" His voice was shaking.

He felt betrayed.

The worst feeling of betrayal is not from your enemy, but from someone whom you trusts and love the most.

She chuckled and slightly shaked her head in satisfaction. She removed his grip on her and back away.

"Because I don't belong here and in your case you were the one who belong to rot in this disgusting, dirty jail. And you said that you care for me so you should be here instead of me." She said and laughed at his state.

"Good Luck!" She exclaimed and turned her back at him; who was holding the metal bars while tears fell slowly.

He saw the figure vanished and he sniffed with a trembling hand he wiped his tears off and sat back where he was before she arrived and mocked him.

"When the right time comes, everything will turn upside down. I didn't commit such a crime." He muttered and hide his face on his bended knees.