Chapter 27

"I need to talk to him." Somin said as she was walking quickly. She was getting down the stairs so fast that Camill have to catch up.

"I have some connections Se-Somin. Maybe I can find where he is right now." Camill stated, she pants softly.

A hopeless orbs turned into hopeful orbs was looking at her with a wide smile on her face.

"Thanks Camill. I have to fetch Mina. Bring Jungkook to our favorite spot." She said and hail a cab.

They parted ways-

"Mommy~" A cute baby girl came dashing towards Somin.

She lifted her baby up while peppering her with kisses.

"Mommy I missed you!" She softly said and hide her face on her mom's chest.

"I missed you too baby." Somin replied getting in the cab again.

"Miss what are you doing here? We didn't call a room service or something." He said, his face contorted in confusion.

The woman in front of him, controlled her inner fangirling state. She took a deep breath and look at Jungkook with a serious face.

"I'm Somin's friend, Camill. And she remembers everything now. You have to come with me." She said.

Jungkook stared at her for a minute. "How can I be sure that you're telling the truth?" He asked.

She looked down for a second and look back at him with a glint of confidence.

"If Sominie would not have the looks of Korean, she will definitely inherit yours, Greek God." She stated with a chuckle at the end of her sentence.

His eyes widen in amusement. He started running making the woman rub her neck.

"Again!" She exclaimed.

She slumped her shoulders. She timidly followed the excited Jungkook.

"Come on Cam! Walk faster! I don't even know where we're going at." Jungkook shouted, he stopped at a spot and crossed his arms.

She rolled her eyes at him and started running.

~~*~~

"Mommy, why are we at the Hanso Café?" Mina asked, her cute doe eyes were staring at Somin.

"We will meet someone baby." She answered, patting her baby's head softly.

She pulled the door open.

They look around the Café.

'Where are they?' She said to herself and took a glance at her wristwatch.

A voice was suddenly heard. "Somin here!"

The chattering stopped and the people turn to look at the woman who shouted.

But they all shrugged and continue minding their businesses.

She looked at the location of the voice.
T

here she was waving her hands.

Somin slowly walk towards them.

Her heart was beating so fast. She stole a quick glance at Mina who was resting her head on her shoulder.

She heaved a sigh as she was facing the man's back. The aformentioned man stood up from his seat and look back at them.