Chapter 13

"Maybe you've been mistaken miss 'cause I'm not your cutie." He said and turned around but she captured his wrist. "Wait. You don't remember me." He turned around and looked at her from head to toe.

"Ah you're that clumsy girl who bumped into my girlfriend." He said. "You already forgot me cutie?" She said with her seductively annoying voice.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He pretended not to know what she's talking about.

When he saw her in the mall. Every memories of their sinful night brushed in his mind but he removed those because he is with Somin.

"Ouch." She playfully clutches where her heart was, putting a dramatic face. "Perhaps should I tell you how amazing you made me feel or do you want me to show it to you?" She said as she leaned closer to his ear and said those words lustful and seductive as she can but she didn't succeeded. "No thanks."

"Bye, I hope I won't see you around." He said and started to walk away. But as pathetic and desperate woman she stopped him by. "You don't know who you're messing around with cutie. I can sue you if I want to. And I'm sure that you don't wanna mess with my brother." She yelled and he chuckled like a psychopath.

His jaw clenched and his fist ball up. His anger was consuming him again. But this time it makes him more violent.

He snapped his head to look at her, and turned towards her and walked at her with big steps.

She back away but he fastly got a hold of her shoulders.

He slammed her on the wall and starts choking her. "Slut, don't ever think about suing me. I don't care who the fuck your brother is. So stay the fuck out of my life. Do you understand?" He yelled and she nodded aggressively.

He removed his grip from her neck and she breathed heavily. Suddenly she collapsed on the floor.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed as he messed his hair in annoyance.

He hates girls like her. But he couldn't just leave her like that. And he is the reason why the girl collapsed.

He lifted her bridal style and walked out of the bar.

He gently laid her on the soft chairs of the car. He closed the door and run towards the driver's seat. He starts the engine and drive to who knows where.

He laid her on the king sized bed of the guest room. And left her there.

He shouldn't brought her to his apartment. But he doesn't want to check in a hotel and it might cause a lot more trouble.

~~*~~

A delicious smell entered his nostrils making his eyes open. He sat down and blankly stare in the air.

Why does it smell like a tasty food? He thought.

Is there a ghost here? Ah must be Jin Hyung. He added to himself.

But then a realization hit him. I brought a girl in my apartment! His eyes grew wide and he immediately got off his bed.

He didn't brought any woman in his apartment, except for Somin. But now he just brought a girl, a pathetic one.

He run towards the kitchen and saw a girl. "Good Morning Jungkook. Sit down the food will be served in a few minutes." She smiled and he obeyed like a kid.

"How was it?" She asked and admiringly staring at him.

"Good." He said.

He's uncomfortable since he can feel that she is staring at him.

"By the way thank you for not leaving me last night. By the way, my name is Nancy." She offered a handshake which he accepted. "Jungkook." He smiled but she didn't saw it.

"Sorry but she's not here Somin. He didn't came home last night. So he's probably at his apartment." Jin said.

"Oh it's okay Oppa. Thank you for letting me know." She said and bowed down and he reciprocate it too.

~~*~~

The door bell rang and Jungkook immediately pulled Nancy and hid her in the bathroom he told her not to get out.

He opened the door and his aura brightened up.

She's here, in front of his door.

Standing a few inches from him.

His heart beat accelerated.

He felt so energized.

"Somin."