Chapter 14

"Somin."

His breath hitched and become ragged. He walked closer to her and pull her in his embrace.

He buried his face on her neck. "I miss you, Sominie. I'm really sorry. Please, forgive me. I love you so much." He tightened the hug as his sobs were muffled on her neck.

Her threatening tears started to fall. She hugged him back.

Jungkook pulled away and looked at her damped face, he wiped her tears away and pecked her forehead.

"I'm really sorry too. Jungkook, we need to talk." She said as Jungkook was lovingly caresses her cheeks.

"Sominie, please come back to me. Please be my Girlfriend, again. And I promise not to provoke, manipulate and hurt you anymore. I love you so much Sominie." He said.

She was willing to give him a second chance. But she's not ready yet. Although, she loves Jungkook but it doesn't mean that she's ready for commitment or let's say she's not yet ready to get hurt again.

"Jungkook, I'm not ready yet." She said.

"It's okay Sominie. I'm willing to wait. And I'm gonna prove to you that I'm deserving for your second chance." He pecked her forehead once again.

They got startled when they heard a voice behind Jungkook's back.

"Babe I'm done." Nancy came out in a robe. And walked towards to Jungkook and kissed his lips, she stood beside Jungkook and looked at Somin with her smug face.

Jungkook was frozen while Somin can feel her heart clenching. She feels like her world was slowly shattering. It feels like she was slowly and painfully dying.

Her tears were brimming in her eyes but she held them.

How did he moved on to fast while she was still this broke? It's like a knife was stabbing her heart.

"Babe who is she? Mind if you introduce me to her?" She said.

"Ah no need... I have to go." She said and turned her back at them.

As she turned her back at them, tears were constantly streaming into her face. She wiped her tears using the back of her sleeve.

That girl she was the one who bumped into her in the mall. And now she's Jungkook's 'girlfriend'.

He lied.

And broke his promise once again.

Not just his promise but her heart also.

Those 'I love you' & 'I miss you' that came out from his mouth, was it all lie?

It hurts.

It really does.

Jungkook didn't even tried to explain and didn't even run after her.

Maybe he doesn't really love her.

Maybe all of he said were just a lie.

Maybe he loves that girl.

And maybe Somin should just move on.

She was hoping that she could do this alone, without any help from him.

She was hoping that she could be a great mother and a father at the same time.