Chapter 26

"What the heck! Miguel, you shouldn't have let her go to that f*cking concert! Jungkook and her met! And that's your f*cking fault" She whisper-yelled through the line.

"It's not my fault, it was yours! If you are there, then you should have done something to not let them meet." He retorted.

She rolled her eyes at him even if he couldn't see it and clench her fist.

"I disposed Somin 5 years ago! Do you want me to do it again?! If not then you should not let her near my Jungkook. I even let my brother rot in that grungy jail!" She shouted on the other line.

"You disposed Somin 5 years ago? And let your brother suffer in jail for something that you had done!" A voice exclaimed as his eyes were full of angst.

Her face contorted in horror.

This is something that she feared the most.

The phone that she was holding, slowly slipped off from her now clammy hands.

She slowly turned around and got shivers when she saw a man, the man that she loves who was looking at her in disbelief.

"No Kook it's-" He didn't let her finish her statement when he suddenly slapped her.

Somin may had warned her not to hurt a lady. But after all she deserves it!

"Stop lying Nancy! I heard everything" He pronounced each words loud and clear.

He grip her shoulders as he shakes her lightly. "Why did you do that? Are you crazy? You tried to kill the love of my life, kidnapped her and made her someone else's wife! And fucking let your brother took the responsibility for all of that! Are you crazy?" He asked.

Her tears started falling down. "Why-y?" She mockingly said. "Because I'm crazy in love with you Jungkook! I'll do anything for you baby! I'm going to kill someone if I have to!" She said.

He pushed her. "You're crazy Nancy." He said, she looks at him while scrunching her eyebrows.

"You made me this way Jungkook!" She said and he chuckles at her statement.

"Me?! I wasn't the one who approached you at that fucking bar! I wasn't in my right mind when we fucked! And I'm sorry if I did something wrong-" He stated.

"Please, just be with me Jungkook. I'll do anything for you!" She begged, tried to grab his hand but he moved it away.

"No, I don't love you!" He said.

Her hand swing right on his cheek. "You just fucking used me to mend your broken heart! Why? Is there something wrong about me? Am I not perfect enough for you, Jeon Jungkook?" She asked as she slumped down on the floor.

Tears were flowing more and more. "Ever since I was a child I have been seeking for attention and love. Why can't you love me, the way you loved her?" She chuckled at her last statement. "Even if you're in my arms, you're still thinking about her. Why can't someone choose me for once, not just an option but because I'm special!"

"I'm really sorry, Nancy." He sincerely apologized.

She was severely bruised emotionally. That might made her like this. But even if she had gone through many hardships, it is not and will never be a valid reason to hurt someone else.
Perhaps she needs a medical attention.

He crouched down and hugged her, just to comfort her.

~~*~~

"I researched and found out about her." Camill stated.

"She is Kim Somin, Jungkook's ex girlfriend, as a matter of fact they were supposed to get married." She abruptly stopped.

She looks at Selena, slowly closing her eyes before opening them again.

She couldn't sleep properly last night. The information was too tragic and complex for her to absorb.

"Then what happened?"

"She got shot, and was hospitalized because of it but after a few days she got abducted. Choi Minho is the mastermind but he kept on denying. And till now, that Kim Somin is nowhere to be found." Camill added.

"You can't remember anything from 5 years ago, right?" She nodded her head.

"And you really resemble her."

"What if- you and her- are one?"

"We shall find out! I promise I will help you bring your memories back!"

'I've been stanning them for a long time and yet I don't know a single thing about this. I feel like I'm not a real army by that.' She said to herself while pouting.

~~*~~

"What are we doing here?" Selena asked.

They were in front of a door, a wooden name plate was engraved at the center.

Her eyebrows furrowed, "Hypnotherapist?" She uttered and look at Camill.

Camill gave her a nod, "I made an appointment yesterday. I'm sure that hypnosis will help you remember your memories 5 years ago." She said before twisting the knob.

The clinic was cozy, a black hypnotherapy chair is placed at the corner of the room, and a vintage leather and tweed chesterfield armchair is beside it.

Crisscross round table and at the top of it was an Artificial Geranium in a pot.

Two barrel chairs were placed to the opposite side of the room and a book shelf.

She was now sitting at the hypnotherapy chair. "Lay down comfortably, just imagine that you're at home, laying down on your precious bed." The hypnotherapist said.

Her friend, Camill was sitting on one of the barrel chairs, while fidgeting her fingers.

Selena lay down the reclined chair, her naturally long and curved eyelashes slowly collide with her soft flawless skin.

"Do you remember anything? 5 years ago?" The female hypnotherapist inquired.

"Uhm- It's about me with a guy but his face is blurred. We were talking about nationality." She answered.

The hypnotherapist nodded her head although she couldn't see it.

"But his voice? Could you still vividly hear his voice?" She asked.

Selena slowly nodded before gulping.

"Your friend Camill said that you met a man at a concert, have you heard his voice? Is it similar to what you have heard in your memory?" The hynotheraphist asked.

~~*~~

Tears slowly erupted from her closed eyes, she starts to whimper.

The hypnotherapist carefully sit her up and walked out from the room, giving them a privacy.

She can feel the sting when she slowly opened her eyes.

Camill stood up from her seat and made her way towards the sitting figure of Se-Somin.

She comfortingly rub her back.

Camill leaned in front of her and pulled Somin in her embrace, lending her friend a shoulder to cry on.

She cried harder as she grips on Camill's cerulean sweater.

Her heart was aching.

How could she forget, someone she loves?

How could she forget, Jungkook?