Chapter 7

From that night Jungkook engraved in his mind that he will make everything right.

From now on, he will focus on doing these things,

He will make you smile, more often.

He will make you laugh, every day.

He will make you blush, forever.

He will win your heart.

But little did he know, he already won and got your heart.

And he will make you his. But you're already his since day 1.

~~*~~

Jungkook woke up from his dream. Where in, you are his wife.

Even if he's not sleeping he's always daydreaming about you.

Starting a family with you, making babies, taking a bath together; sometimes, buying groceries, cooking and baking together, watching movies with your future kids, buying a rocking chair and growing old together.

He loves you, since the very beginning which he didn't realize at first.

The first time that he laid his eyes on you, he couldn't stop looking at you. And he won't forget the hour that moment with you.

Then he realized that his love for you is like a sprout. Because it's growing deep inside his heart.

But he was too dense and let his lust take over-

His thoughts were interrupted when you released yourself in his embrace.

'She's still sleeping.' He thought.

He took this as an opportunity to stare and admire your beauty.

Your naturally long and curled eyelashes, your pointed nose that perfectly matched his, your pink and plump lips, and your squishy cheeks.

He removed a few strands that were falling from your face, placing them on the shell of your ear. And he leaned closer to you as he planted a kiss on your lips.

You groaned and turned your back to him and he let out chuckle.

He immediately moved to your front as he pull your waist closer to his and hugged you.

He's so lucky to have you.

Jungkook

After a few minutes of staring and admiring her beauty.

Her eyes fluttered open.

"Good Morning, Baby," I said as I planted a sweet kiss on her lips.

"Good Morning." She mumbled and buried her face in my chest.

"It looks like my baby likes to bury her face in my enticing chest," I said and gave her a smug look even if she can't see me.

She smacked my chest and looked up at me.

Oh, that's why I love to tease her. She easily gets upset. She's so freaking cute.

She would glare at me with her pretty eyes and I would melt instantly.

I gave her my sweetest smile and pulled her in my embrace before she can do dangerous things to me.

"Sorry baby. You can bury your face in my chest forever." I said as I cupped her face.

"Really?" She said as a smile crept on her lips.

"Yes," I said as I pecked her lips.

"Yehay!" She squealed and showered me with kisses. I chuckled at her silliness and cuteness.

And the next words that she uttered made me speechless.

"I love you Jungkook."