Chapter 12

"Why did Jungkook broke up with her?" Jin asked. "You know him, he gets jealous so easily." Namjoon answered.

"What do we do know?" Jimin asked as Namjoon furiously tapped his chin.

"First we'll let them cool their heads before we let them meet each other." Hoseok said.

They just can't let the lovers in that state. They have to do something.

"What if we'll let them talk to each other, in a private place. First and foremost, we won't let them know that they are going to meet each other." Taehyung suggested.

"I don't think that will make it. Somin will probably reject our invitation. And if our plan is gonna succeed it's still not sure if they're going back to each other." Jimin said.

"That's why were gonna let them cool their madness at each other." Hoseok said.

"Let's try Taehyung's idea then. Whatever happens at least we did our best." Namjoon said.

"Yeah. But what if--" Yoongi cut Jimin's words. "It's worth trying. If the Plan A fails then let's try Plan B." The other's nodded in agreement and Jimin sighed.

"That's why you'll never have your jams Jimin." Namjoon said and Jimin glared at him.

~~*~~

"Aww.. don't cry Sominie he's not worthy for your tears." Seulgi said. And give her more tissues.

Her eyes were bloodshot red due to crying. Last night she cried her eyes out until she fell asleep. Her eyes were also swollen.

Unfortunately it's as if her tears weren't stopping. Her heart hurts like hell.

If she could just bring the time back. She could've stayed away from Minho. She shouldn't have befriended him. She's practically blaming herself.

"I know right. You shouldn't waste your tears to someone who is as bastard as Jeon Jungkook. He's so immature." Nayeon hissed.

"Yahh.. Don't say those things to him." Somin said and throw the used tissues on the trash can.

"Why? Because you still love him? Come on Sominie there are so many guys around there. Don't waste your precious time on a jerk like him." Somin glared at her and Nayeon felt intimidated at her so she stopped talking.

"Don't worry we'll help you get over him. We were always here for you." Dahyun said and patted softly her back.

"Thank you guys." Somin said as her best friends hugged her.

Later that day...

The doorbell constantly rang, "Coming." She shouted.  She opened the door and Jisoo was leaning on the doorframe.

"Jisoo-yah!" Somin immediately pulled Jisoo to her embrace. Jisoo hugged her back.

"I'm sorry Somin. I'm just busy for our comeback. I'm really sorry." She said when they pulled away from the hug.

"Here's my peace offering. A bucket of chicken and beer." She said as swing the plastic up at Somin's sight.

"Ahmm... Please don't get me wrong and I know it hurts a lot but Somin I think you and Jungkook should talk. You know you were both mad that time. Since you love each other then you should" Jisoo said making Somin sigh.

"I know." Jisoo patted her shoulder. "Don't worry. We're always here for you." Jisoo stated.

"Thank you so much, Jisoo. I love you." She said.

"You're welcome, Sominie. I love you too." Jisoo said.

That nickname, Jungkook used to call her Sominie. Tears were evident in her eyes.

"Don't cry Sominie." Jisoo rubbed her back and pulled her for a hug.

~~*~~

"One shot of tequila please." He said as he made himself comfortable on a stool.

The bartender gave him the drink. And he chugged it down quickly. He can feel the burning sensation on his throat.

He blamed Minho for this. If it weren't for Minho, Somin and him could be still together.

But he blamed himself more. Because if he didn't got blinded by his anger and jealousy. He could have still be in her arms.

He ordered a few more shots until he felt like throwing up so he go towards the comfort room.

He finished his thing in the bathroom and he was going back on the bar but then he got bumped to a woman.

"Oh it's nice to see you again cutie."