Chapter 10

"I won't, 'cause he's mine. And I will get what him no matter what!" She said as she sat like a boss on the couch.

"Nancy, can't you see that he is not interested in you?" Her friend asked but it sounded like a statement.

She arched her eyebrow, dismissing her assumption.

"If he didn't call me yet. It doesn't mean he is not interested in me. There are too many reasons why he doesn't call me! Maybe he didn't see my note." She said while reminiscing about their night together. Her friend sighed in defeat.

~~*~~

Breaking News:
BTS Jungkook and Somin is dating. Both agencies confirmed the relationship.

Both idols were recently spotted together coming out of Jungkook's apartment.

They were also spotted together in a fancy restaurant.

They were-

Nancy threw the remote control on the television. The intensity of the collision made a cracking sound, as the colorful television became pitch black.

"I hate that girl she stole my Jungkook. I'm gonna get him back!" She shouted as she throw all her stuff in her room.

Her room is a mess and so is her head.

"You want to play Somin? Then, let's get started." She said as an evil-sounding laugh filled the room.

~~*~~

"I can finally tell the world how much I love you Somin," Jungkook said and lovingly kissed her girlfriend.

"Me too, Jungkookie." She said and rests her forehead against his.

"I love you so much Kookie." She said, pecking his lips.

"I love you, more than anything." He said.

"Let's go out and make the best memories together." He added and took hold of her cheeks, softly caressing them.

"Okay then, I'll take a bath." She said and released herself from his grip. She immediately walked towards the bathroom.

"Wait baby, let's take a shower together." A laugh was heard across the room.

~~*~~

"I'm starving. Let's eat." She said and looked at her boyfriend, with a small pout formed on her lips. He just chuckled and patted her head. Suddenly someone purposely bumped her shoulder.

"Oh! I'm sorry." She said sounding extremely insincere.

"It's okay. It's also my fault because I didn't see you." Somin said and smiled at the woman.

"I'm really sorry. Oh! Wait- I know you, If I'm not mistaken you're Kim Somin and you're Jeon Jungkook." She said and pointed at the guy. The way she said his name made him remember something.

He gulped slightly, averting his gaze away from the mysterious woman. "Oh yeah." Somin awkwardly said.

"Excuse me miss but we'll get going." Jungkook coldly said to the woman and grabbed his girlfriend's hand.

"Ah! I'm really sorry." She said as the couple started walking towards the restaurant the couple's figures slowly vanished.

"Jungkook is mine." She mumbled.

She dialed a number.

"Hello, Nancy. What can I help you?"

"Oppa, you said you like Somin right?"

"Yes, but she's already dating Jungkook. Why?"

"I want to break their relationship. Because Somin is yours and Jungkook is mine."

"Okay, count me in. What's our plan then?"

"Let's meet up. So that we could escalate our plans well. I'm at the mall so let's meet at Starbucks."

"I'm on my way."

She hung up. Her home screen wallpaper was Jungkook's picture. "Your relationship with that Somin will come to an end." She caresses his face and kissed her phone.

~~*~~

"Our plan A is to befriend them," Nancy said and sipped her coffee.

"In that way, they'll trust us." She said and smirked evilly.

"You really are my sister. Because you're brilliant." He said.

"I know I am but remember Choi Minho you're not as brilliant as me." She said and took a bite of tiramisu.

"Because I'm more brilliant than you." He said and receive a glare from her while he just erupted in laughter.

"Stop teasing me Oppa."

~~*~~

"Are you sure, you'll be alright here alone?" He asked.

"Yes, you should head back to your dorm. It's getting late." She said and tiptoed to peck her boyfriend's lips.

"I love you Kookie. Text me if you've arrived at your dorm." She said.

"I love you so much Sominie. I'll text you and call you." He said and winked at Somin.