Chapter 20

"Why are we heading at the rooftop, Taetae Oppa?" Somin asked but Taehyung just giggled.

"Secret." He slowly twist the knob of the door.

It was dark.

Suddenly someone turned on the lights.

There he was, standing at the table holding a bouquet of roses.

He looks so handsome, wearing a tuxedo.

Well he's always handsome though.

He slowly approached her while smiling from ear to ear.

And Somin's world slowed down. The boys were squealing not so far away from them, but her heartbeat is the only thing that she can hear.

Thug! Thug! Thug!

He was forwarding the bouquet of roses to her. She felt like she was out of breath, just by looking and admiring at his features.

She slightly parted her mouth and slightly bite her lower lip. She gladly accepted the bouquet, he smiled.

Jungkook forwarded his hand for her to take. She stared at it for a while before slowly looking up on his face.

His eyes were sparkling, it's full of love.

She smiled and gladly take his hands.

The two of them were walking in a pathway of roses.

He looked down at her and smiled.

He just can't stop smiling, especially when she's around him.

He gently removed his entangled hand on her as he hurriedly pull the red royal like chair.

She sat up and Jungkook made his way across her seat.

~~*~~

They were having fun talking while having a romantic dinner.

"Does it taste good Somin?" He asked as he stared at her.

"Yes!" She also looked at Jungkook and their gazes locked.

He wiped his mouth using a napkin and after a few moments she did it too.

Yoongi started to play piano, while Taehyung is incharge of saxophone as Jungkook stand up in front of Somin.

"Dance with me." He propped his hand for her to take and she gladly accept it.

She stood up and he led her to a heart shaped flower petals that laid on the floor.

His hands were on her waist while her hands were on his shoulders as they swayed and enjoyed the romantic music and atmosphere that was engulfing them.

They were enjoying every moment.

Their smiles were full of joy and happiness.

The yearning that they felt for each other subsided.

And their love for each other grow more.

"Somin.. I love you so much." He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too, very much." She whispered as she tiptoed and pecked his lips.

He leaned down and rest his forehead on hers as he heaved a sigh.

He felt a pinch of nervousness but he just ignored it.

He closed his eyes and heaved once more, slowly pulling away from her.

He lovingly look at her and a smile crept on his face.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to grow old with you. I want to love you, forever." He kneeled down while Somin was tearing in joy.

With his shaking and clammy hands he took out a velvet box from his pocket and opened it revealing a symbol of his love.

"Please, marry me." The boys squealed.

"I do, I want to be with you Kook, forever." Jungkook smiled as he put the ring on her fourth finger, he got up and hugged Somin while kissing her hair.

He lifted her and started to twirl her around making her giggle.

He stopped and looked at her eyes and she did the same.

Smiling from ear to ear she slowly leaned down and kissed him softly.

The boys were happy for them.

Jungkook put her down as they were smiling at each other.

The boys slowly made their way towards them but their movements came to halt when-

Bang!

Somin collapsed on the floor as blood started flowing out from her.

The boys panicked and Jungkook lifted her bridal style.

"Call an ambulance!" He shouted as he run quickly towards the exit.

~~*~~

"What are you waiting for? Shoot her!" She shouted.

"But they look so happy together, Ma'am." The goon said.

The woman chuckled evilly.

She took the gun from him as she aimed the gun at Somin.

The two of them were also at the rooftop, beside the dorm of BTS.

She smirked and pull the trigger.

Bang!

'Finally I'm gonna take her place! She'll be gone forever.' She said to herself.