Chapter 8 (M)

"I love you Jungkook."

When I'm about to say I love you too. She immediately added the words she said earlier.

"I love you as a friend." She said and let out a fake chuckle.

I pursed my lips and took a grasp of her shoulders.

'What's your problem Jungkook? Why can't you say it back? Look she's the first one to say those things to you because you're dumb!' I scolded myself.

The awkwardness filled the room. We were just staring at each other.
Her cheeks turned pinkish and she immediately avoided eye contact.

"I love you too." I held her chin and kissed her passionately.

"Not as a friend but as a woman," I said when I broke the kiss.

"W-what?" She asked as her mouth is slightly open and her eyes were wide.

"I love you, so much," I said to her and held her cheeks.

"Did I scare you?" I said and she nodded.

"But it's true. Do you want me to prove it to you?" I asked as I carressed her cheeks.

"How?"

I pushed her on the bed, crawling on top of her.

"I'm going to make love to you," I said as I pecked her sore lips.

I remove her shirt, tossing it to who knows where. I showered her neck with kisses as her breathing became ragged.

I unclasp her bra and started to suck her left breast while massaging the right one.

She started moaning my name and took a grip on my hair. I immediately pull out making a pop sound. I slid down her pajamas and kissed her chest going down to her abdomen.

I caress her thighs and look up at her.

"Are you okay baby? Tell me if you want this to stop." I said and kissed both of her thighs.

I pulled her panty down and she kicked it away from her legs. She's naked underneath me and I can't help but stare.

I grew more impatient and I can feel the tightness in my brief. I pulled my shirt off of me as my shorts remained untouched.

I placed a kiss on her swollen lips before sliding down the last clothing that I have, my dick sprung out proud and tall.

I settle my dick between her thighs before I looked up at her.

"Baby I'm not going to fuck you anymore. Cause I'm going to make love to you." I said as I started pushing in.

I stared at her lovingly and she stared back at me lovingly too. I started to move in and out of her.

"Ahhh... Jungkook ." She arched her back and looked at the ceiling.

"Look at me when I'm making love to you," I said sternly and she immediately look at me while a blush crept on her cheeks. I smirked at her and leaned down to kiss her.

"Shit baby you feel so fucking good. I want to make love to you all night long." I said as I rested my forehead on her forehead, I stared at her deeply. And I can see how her pupils were dilated. And her lips that were showing a genuine smile.

After a few more thrusts we both reached our high.

"I love you," I said and she smiled at me and slowly closed her eyes.

"I love you," I repeated my words again and kissed her forehead. And slowly pulled out of her.