Chapter 21

Jungkook was leaning on the door of the Emergency Room while hugging his knees.

Everything was fine but then look at what happened now.

He couldn't make himself calm as he was so worried for Somin and their baby.

He stood up and walk back and forth.

The doctor came out and he immediately approached the doctor while the boys who were anxious about her state, stood up.

"How is she doc?" He asked as his hands became clammy and was shaking.

"She and the baby is fine. Luckily, the bullet wasn't deep enough." The doctor said with a smile.

Jungkook and the rest of the boys heaved a sigh in relief.

~~*~~

"Sominieee!!!!" Jisoo screamed while running towards the ER.

She panted as she rested her clammy hands on her knees. She was breathing heavily.

"Don't worry Jisoo. Somin and her baby is fine." Yoongi said while comfortingly rubbing her back.

"The girls will arrive soon.." She said and gave Yoongi a smile, making the other boys look at them suspiciously.

"Are the two of you dating?"
Jimin raised his eyebrows up and down while smirking.

"Of course not, we're just friends."
Jisoo stated and Yoongi nodded in agreement.

A smirk formed on Jimin's plump lips. "Date me then." Jimin added and winked at her.

Yoongi flicked his forehead and grit his teeth. "I won't let you date her." He sternly said while Jimin just pouted.

"Yah! We're here because of Somin not because of dating matters." Jin butted in.

~~*~~

"Let's go inside." Jisoo said and excitedly twist the knob.

There she is.

A pale but beautiful woman lies on a Hospital Bed.

She is sleeping peacefully like Aurora.

Jungkook smiled seeing her. He felt calmer and relieved.

He sat on the chair beside the bed while the others sat on the sofa.

Jungkook hold her hand and enlace it with his while scanning her face.

"I love you." He stated and kissed the hand that is intertwined with his.

~~*~~

"Do you know who might be the person behind this? Does she have an enemy or what?" The investigator said.

"I-Choi Minho might do this. I don't know maybe he is capable of doing these things. I might be the one who he wanted to kill but there is still another person... She's Nancy, Minho's younger sister." Jungkook said and the investigator take a note of it.

~~*~~

"Sir are you Choi Minho?" The police asked and he nodded.

"Yes I am. Why?" He asked as he is confused of what was happening now.

"Sir can you come with us." The police said.

"Why would I?" He asked as he was getting nervous.

I mean who wouldn't when a men dressed in uniform; police officers, were in front of you and wanted you to come with them. Anyone will get nervous, guilty or not.

But if you didn't do anything bad. You don't have to feel nervous around them, unless you do.

"Sir, you're one of the prime suspects of Miss Kim's attempted murder." The other police said.

Minho's jaw drop and his eyes widen.

Not because of being accused as a suspect but because of Somin.

He is sincerely worried about her condition.

His lips turned into a thin line.

But then he thought of someone else...

Nancy..

Does she have something to do with Somin's attempted murder?

~~*~~

5 hours ago

"Nancy what did you do last night?"
The officer asked.

"I stayed at home Sir. I can give you my CCTV Footage and I'm with my friend." She casually said.

"Okay. Can you give us the footage then?" The police kindly asked.

Nancy nodded.

Since she gave them a CCTV Footage, an edited one they let her go.

There's only one prime suspect and that's Choi Minho.

~~*~~

"What did you do last night?" The police said as he walked back and forth of the interrogation room.

"I stayed at home." Minho said without any hesitation.

He was nervous but he was telling the truth.

"Stop lying! Start confessing!" The officer said and slammed his fist in the table.

"Believe what you want to believe. But one thing is for sure and that is I, Choi Minho is not a murderer!"