Chapter : Thirty Two

Chapter : 32

Ananya's POV

"It's nothing, really," I stated for the umpteenth time, exhausted.

"I have eyes too, honey," Di said in a firm tone.

"I ain't blind either." Raghav sang from the floor beside the bed.

I threw my pillow down on his face and a yelp came returning. I smiled triumphantly at my successful attack.

"But seriously, Ananya. You two have something. We both have seen it," Diya said as she laid down on my lap.

"I don't understand how leaving the auditorium in the middle of a speech makes it evident that I 'love' him." I sighed.

"You never leave a speech. Especially when it is boring as hell," Raghav supplied from the floor.

"And why can't you come up here on the bed and talk?" I asked, peering down at his lying figure.

"If only someone didn't kick me out of the bed." Raghav threw a dirty glare at Diya.

I looked at Di who flashed a victorious smile at me. I shook my head, laughing. These two are still kids when it comes to sharing a bed.

Di, Raghav and I were in my room, hanging out for a while before dinner was to be served in the canteen. Rishav had left me when my friends came over to meet me after the session was over. I guessed he was with Kabir and the other guys.

"Raghav, can you please go and check when are we supposed to be ready for tomorrow's campus tour?" Diya said to Raghav.

Raghav made a noise of disobedience but Diya raised herself up on her elbows and glared down at him so hard that he finally had to stroll out of the room with steps of defeat.

Diya smiled at his figure leaving the room.

"Okay, now let's talk." Di said, once Raghav was gone.

"I knew you were up to something when you sent him away," I said.

"I know you haven't given me all the details of what happened after you guys left the auditorium. So spill the beans now," Di said.

I sighed. Diya is really smart. I had told them about me and Rishav sharing sandwiches. That's all. Once I narrated out all the happenings since we left the auditorium, Di gave me that creepy smile which made me want to pull the covers and hide. She's always up to something when that smile crosses her face.

Raghav returned in a while and gave us all the details about tomorrow's tour while we nodded unmindful. Once he was done, he flopped on the corner of the bed but Di kicked his butt off the mattress with the speed of lightning. Having witnessed the scene, I burst out laughing.

There came a knock on the door and Rishav peeked into the room. He took a look at us. Diya's leg was still hovering in the air after that kick, I was sprawled like a dead person over the bed, laughing crazy, while Raghav was whimpering on the floor, still recovering from the fall.

"Um...I guess I am interrupting you guys," Rishav said.

The three of us exchanged a glance and cackled with laughter.

"No, we were just hanging out. Come in buddy, it's your room anyway," Raghav called.

Rishav gave a slight nod and made his way into the room towards the study table. He grabbed his phone from there and stood there awkwardly. He just fiddled with the device and looked anywhere but me.

"So, Rishav Neil, right?" Diya initiated the conversation.

"Yeah, and you must be...?" Rishav asked.