#FRIENDS

A/N: Like I said in the previous author's note, this chapter is dedicated to my friends over here on Watty who spammed me to write that Bonus Chapter. I hope nobody (I know you girls won't, but still) take any of this plot by heart. The dialogues, happenings and everything else is purely my imagination. 

Feel free to tell me via PM is you want something edited though. I'll be glad to rectify myself. 

Enjoy!

____________

Third Person's POV:-

"They are getting married today," Pari repeated for the umpteenth time, craning her neck, trying to have a better view.

"You've enlightened me about it already," Veera sighed, leaning against the boundary wall of the terrace. "Stop repeating the obvious."

"I wish they'd have invited us too," Udita said, brushing her brown tresses off her eyes, fiddling with a book in her hand.

"Yeah, we'd have been the life of the ceremony," Lipi nodded excitedly.

"What do you think, Pintu?" Pari asked, turning to look at the girl with rimless specs. "Could we possibly attend the wedding?"

"You wanna crash the wedding?" Pintu suggested, her eyes lighting up with mischief.

"Oh no, we don't," Veera shook her head adamantly. "If the security found out we are crashers then it'll be the worst night ever for us."

"GUYS!" an ecstatic Siya barged out into the terrace with a wide grin and heavy breaths. "YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!"

"Rishav's getting married to Ananya," Veera said. "Stop telling us that he's eloping with you tonight now."

"No, it's not that!" Siya huffed. "Although it'd be a dream-come-true if Rishav wanted to elope with me-"

"Get to the point, Siya di," Udita said, feeling impatient.

"The point here is," Mahima voiced herself from behind Siya, walking out into the terrace. "We all can attend the wedding now."

"WHAT?!" was all that came as a response from the group, making Mahima flinch with the crazy shrieks.

"WE GOT THE INVITATION CARD!" Siya jumped, waving an envelope happily.

"How?" Pintu asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"Let's just agree that my stalking skills and ways to contacting people are more than brilliant," Mahima answered with a wink. "Now come on! We have a wedding to attend!"

"WAIT!" Siya yelled, bawling her eyes with horror.

"What happened?" Pari asked with concern.

"I don't have a proper outfit for the wedding!"

The girls exchanged a glance before sighing. "Come on, I'll lend you a pretty lehnga," Lipi comforted Siya as she dragged the former with her down the terrace.

______________

"Look at that Lamborghini!" Veera gawked, walking in with the group. "And that Porsche!"

"Stop making it so obvious," Pintu muttered to Veera, making the former shut up with wide eyes.

The group had flashed the wedding invitation hurriedly and were granted entry without any suspicion. Everyone was busy with their own thing.

Siya was busy inspecting her lehnga fretfully with Lipi telling her that she looked terrific. Udita and Pari were busy sneakily clicking pictures of the famous cricketers who were enjoying outside at the open lawns. Mahima was busy scanning the place for a particular someone while Pintu and Veera were gawking and squealing at the cars.