Chapter 22

Jacob

Ella sat next to me with her head on my chest. We were in her dorm wasting time just being together. It was around 11 at night. I was doing homework while she read one of her favorite books. The hand that I wasn't using to write held Ella's. My thumb was rubbing the soft skin of her hand. The two of us had been together for about a month since that night.

Randomly Ella sat up and placed her book on her stomach. "We should do something for Halloween."

I sat up and wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight. I rested my chin on her head. "We could do a couples costume."

Ella smiled and looked up at me. "Oh my gosh we could be Clark Kent and Lois Lane. Or ghostbusters." Ella then got quiet for a second before jumping up again. "Or a skeleton bride and groom."

I laughed and assured her, "We'll figure it out." She laughed and looked up at me with those big eyes. "You know you're adorable right?"

Ella laughed again and reached up before pecking me on the lips. "Yes I do."

I chuckled and buried my head in the crook of her neck. "You're such a tease."

Ella moved her shoulder so our faces were right next to each other. "Am I?"

Without even bothering to register what she had said I pushed my lips against hers. She quickly grabbed my hair and pulled me closer to her. I then broke the kiss for a second so I could position myself on top of her. Cupping her face, I felt the softness of her skin and the likeness of her hair.

I barely even realized that her hands had worked themselves to the hem of my shirt. It was when my shirt was over my head that I understood what could be happening. Ella's hands ran over my chest. "You checking out my six-pack?" I joked as I took off Ella's shirt.

"Shut up," Ella growled almost immediately kissing me again. For a second I forgot to kiss her back. That honestly scared me a little. Ella always seemed innocent. Guess I was wrong. 

Ella

We were laying in bed together just enjoying each other. Jacob's arm was wrapped around my waist. We were somewhat on top of each other with the sheets covering us. "Dude," I said as I sat up. Jacob groaned as I moved away from him, "we should get dressed. Becca could come in at any moment."

I got up from the bed and went to the dresser to grab some pjs. "Can I just spend the night?" Jacob asked from my bed.

I had been pulling on a tank top as he said this. I stopped and turned back to see if he was serious. Ben never wanted to spend the night. It was just sex then goodbye.

This was new.

Jacob had pulled on his boxers and was lying on my bed like he wasn't planning on moving any time soon.

"You sure?" I asked as my heart started to race at the idea of waking up next to a boy.

"Yeah. Why not?" I smiled as Jacob began to get under my covers.
"Okay." I walked over to the bathroom door. "I'll be back."

After going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth I walked back to my bed. After finding my way under the covers, Jacob rolled over and wrapped his arm around my waist. As our bodies pressed together warmth flooded my whole body. I didn't know how I was going to sleep with the electrical buzz flowing through my body.

I flipped over so my face was by Jacob's chest. Jacob was already asleep. I buried my head in his chest and fell asleep.