Home again for now

March 6th, 1995

I thought it would feel good to be home, but the awkwardness followed me there. Man, I must've really screwed up this time. I mean, he would say a few words, but nothing like the usual. At least I could see Cory. Who needs a dad when you can have a best friend, right?

It was strange...somehow my problems didn't go away after coming home. The only thing that changed was I had to take horse pills that were supposed to "fix" me. Yeah right. I told Turner if he wanted me to take those, he'd have to take them with me. He just shot me back with a butt joke. He thinks he's a hoot. Probably thought that was going to scare me. I could bag to differ. He still held a tight grip on the reins. It was like I was five. He couldn't grasp that I was basically an adult. I don't get it. Why does he have to be so over-protective? And yes, the curfew hasn't budged, thanks for asking.

March 7th, 1995

Turner has me coming straight home every night. Like he thinks I don't have a life or I'll get myself into a tangle again. It sucks having a guardian as a teacher that happens to work at your school. I have zero breathing room. I make one wrong move, and it's like I've betrayed him. The world collapses. People are so fragile. Cory still walks on egg shells around me. I thought that was done when he broke in to see me. I guess not.

It's like he's afraid I'm going to jump off a cliff if he says the wrong thing. I'm just done with this. I'm a normal human being with issues. I'm basically as normal as they come. Somehow even girls are repelled by me. What did I do to scare them off? That's what I get for making a scene at school. It's like I'm the butt of the joke, except nobody's laughing. Topanga's the only one who is playing it cool. She seems to get it. I mean, with a name like Topanga, I'm sure her life hasn't been a walk in the park either. Haha. Topanga.

I'll let you know if I've figured anything out