21||jealousy

Smut+Violence ahead and rape? I gues

Jeongguk grabbed his neck and choked her. He removed her fluffy robe.
YN tried to push her, but she can't.
He grabbed both of her hands and put it above her head. He got a tape and put it on her mouth

He licked every inch of her, he marked her alot. She moaned alot
Jeongguk ripped her bikini bra, he grabbed her breast and massage it he pinch both of her nipple. She screamed through the tape. He licked her left breast through her nipple, he sucked it really hard, while pinching the other one. He clicked his tongue fast. She moaned a lot she grabbed the pillow, Jeongguk take her hand and put it on her head. She massage his scalp.
"Moan silently" he took the tape out and she just whined through the pain Jeongguk was torturing her nipples. All his action were very harsh.
He smashed his lips on hers and kissed her roughly.
"I think always massaging your breast make it bigger. I should do it more often, they became really big now" you blushed at his dirty talks. So that's why he always massage your breast.
After a few minutes he finally finished torturing your breast it was tiring. Your upper chest were full of hickeys so much to make sure who owns you. While your nipples were sore.
He went to your stomach. He ripped off the bikini. He blowed on your womanhood. You felt his tongue digging your flesh, all you felt was pleasure. You moaned. He stopped.

"What did I fucking said?"
He slapped you really hard. You cried.
And then he choked you.
"You are such a bitch, you deserve a lot of punishmen-"

"Jeong--" he grabbed your chin.

"Who is Jeongguk?!!!"

"Yo-"
He grabbed your hair and kissed you roughly. He inserted his tongue in your mouth. He explore it all. You bite on his Lips that made him furious. You taste a metallic taste of blood. You bite really hard without knowing

"So you really are testing me.. What's my name?!!"

"Jeo-"

He bit your neck really hard.

"ma-mas-- masterrrr!!! Master!!"
It's really painful. His teeth deep in your flesh, he finally release it.

He went to your lower region and licked. He flicked his tounge really fast you grabbed on his hair, and massaged it. After a few minutes you already came 2 times, your orgasm were already raising you're becoming dizzy. After you came for the last time. He finally stopped.

"Now make me come" Jeongguk smirked when she tease him by massaging the massive bulge. He grabbed her hair and put her face on his dick with force

"Don't fucking tease!"

She looked at his eyes again, Jeongguk felt it so much. His pre cum were already leaking.

"I SAID DON'T FUCKINGG AHH UGHH AHH YESS" Before he Finnished his sentence her small hands were wrapped on her dick and her mouth were already deeper. She knew what he really likes. He fucked her throat really fast, she was gagging, her throat were sore but she kept going. After that he came. The saltiness was in her mouth but its massive it over flowed Jeongguk 'head fell back in pleasure.

"Now on all fours!" she did. He slammed in her really hard, her tears burst, he fucked her fast.

"You sluttt!! !"

"You fucked him!!!!"

YN' s eyes roll back in pleasure her tongue were sticking out, he massaged her boobs really harsh. Then he flipped her right after she came.

"Tell me who owns you?!!"

"Y-"

"You answer too sloww !! Who owns you?!!!"

"Ma-"

He grabbed your chin.

"Why did you fucked him?!!"

"I never!!"

"Liar"

"You!! It's you who fucked me like a beast, with that delicious dick and body of yours, and I can't even walk!"
Jeongguk splash his warm liquid inside her, and kept going.

"Who owns you?!!!"

"It's you master!"

"I can't hear you!!"
He fucked her like the 's no tomorrow..

Her legs were spread widely while he kept going, he rubbed her clitrosis painfully slowly while his dick kept hitting her g spot, all making her crazy. She came for the fifth time, Jeongguk pulled out he rub her entrance fast waiting for something. Until it camed. She squirt on his face, her legs were wobbly and shaking too much.

That night were long.

6am.

"Ughh" Jeongguk finally came for the 10th time, YN felt his dick on her stomach. were already blacked out, His sperm were overflowing, his cum were always massive.

Her lower stomach was kinda big because of his cum, it's like a gallon inside of her. Jeongguk lay on her chest an cuddle.

"It's your fault, if you didn't fuck him, you will never get this" he pouted

"I never" YN said weak.

"Then why both of you are messy when both of you came back, and he said he had fun with you"

"Because we laugh a lot and tickle each other not fuck."

"I'm sorry"

"It's fine."

He kisses her forehead, he didn't go to the office that that day. YN can't walk for six days.