28||yoonmin'splan

Taehyung

It's been three months since the last time, me and YN talked, its really scary, when I asked my people to check on the house, YN was not there. Its all my fault, when I let her go in Saipan alone.
Now I'm finding her.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Jungkook

I really missed, YN.
We have no Idea where she went, even her best friend, I got into deep depression because of her.
I can't focus on my Company, no one was cheering me up everyday, No YN telling me that I did well, and I'm enough. I'm starting to regret everything. I really regret.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yoongi

I watched the younger man, really sad. In front of me. I felt bad for him but can't do anything, I'm already trying to work everything fine. Taehyung was not good at hiding secrets at all, Yes, I heard everything about it, but now I'll ask Jim in to work things alright so things will go smooth, I want YN to be alone at the first year's. The bomb will explode really soon. I smirked.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Third Person

"Let go of Me!!" The girl screamed, Jimin removed her blindfold

"Hello my dear nephew"

YN 'S Eye widen and already shaking tears, when he saw the man, and Jimin. Jimin let go of her hands, YN go to her uncles arm and hugged her.

"Hey boi why did you do it like that?"
The uncle looked at the really scared nephew

"Zak haree said that she panics and really stubborn"
Jimin explained.

"Are you going to tell this to Jungkook"

"No, 6 of us know except him, and now Yoongi and I will cut it, they didn't know that we will return you to your uncle, whom finding you for a long time"
He explained

So it's an uno reverse card?.

____________-__-___-______

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Author

everything being cheesy! It's annoying I'm sorry for this lmfao.

Keep safe!

Short chapters to make it a thrill uWu, everything didn't go well as a plan