25||couple?

Third Person

Right after YN woke up, Jungkook asked her "what is your favorite place" followed by her answer "let's go?" he nod and YN gave the Direction, they stopped at the amusement park, its his first time, seeing things like this, he is used to be inside their house, or his company, last time he saw this he was 5,"Lets go?" YN grab Jungkook 's hand and went straight to the roller coaster one "Two tickets please!" said YN and then when they arrive to the ride "Are you sure it's safe?" asked Jungkook nervously. "Come on, you can use Fire arms, and kill and you're scared" YN teased crossing her arms "I'm not scared, I'm just asking if it was safe or something" Jungkook defended. "It's safe so let's go!" YN yank her arms and sit him. Both of them Laughed and scream the whole ride. After that YN grab him again "Let's go ride the vikings!" YN said excited, "Wait a Fucking minute" Jungkook couldn't keep his balance, he's really dizzy. He barf. YN laughed really loud after that. "I'm hungry let's eat!" asked still dizzy Jungkook. "Ohh yes I know a good food here, but it was not a fancy restaurant" YN said and Jungkook nod, they walk to the destination, Jungkook couldn't stop looking at her, and YN also, They are like a couple, right now. But it's not it. Jungkook save her, and Jungkook ruined her also, Like the pied piper, While YN thought that he punish her but he treat her like a paradise. The world stop, YN's hair was flowing to the wind, her smile didn't fade she's co cute. Jungkook regret why he was so rough at her. "Hey Grandma two order of this OK?" The vendor nod.
And smile at her "Is he your Boyfriend?" asked the older woman "Uhmm" YN scratch the back of her head "Yes I am his boyfriend" YN look at her with eyes widen. He just smirk at her, "Go to that seat and I will just follow it with you" The vendor smile at them. They went to the near table "Why did you said that?" asked YN. "Why you didn't told me that we are going to eat street foods?" Jungkook look away changing the topic, "You'll gonna love it I swear" and then the food arrive at them, Jungkook didint know how to eat properly, The grandma smiled at the "couple" remembering the day with his husband. "See you loved it" YN clap her hands, Jungkook find it delicious it's his first time to eat this types of food, YN went again to the older woman to order more "Here is the payment, grandma can I order more?" the woman smiled at the sweet girl, she reached her hand to get the payment. And something distract her. "Just let your boyfriend eat this all, it will be bad for you if you eat more of this, it's still developing" YN looked at her confused, but she just followed it Jungkook ate many of it and he asked YN if she wants, and YN reject it. He didn't knew why. They went home after that.

---------------------

A fucking boring chapter :>
Maybe this is my last update for now. I love you all. I promise to update frequently as soon as I Finnish my exam. Thank you!
I'll Finnish this book as soon as I can. Please vote ;>