27||saipan

YN

flashback

"Miss YN you should always rest, it's bad for your health to keep on working these days, you're sensitive"

___________________________-________

" Now Landing! We're here at the beautiful Saipan 6:15 am"
The flight attendant said.

___________________________________

I called my best friend Bella, While rolling my suitcase, the atmosphere here was really different from Korea, Its Warmer. The phone rang.

"Hey YN where have you been, The boys was looking for you! Me too!"
She burst at the Line, "Chill men, I'm just going away from those Bastards, don't worry about me I'm safe! And please don't tell them about me" I plead and explain what 's happening. "But Jungkook was Looking for you" I got irritated hearing his name. "Forget him, I'm ending this call bye"

"Bu-" I end the call before she said anything more.
I went inside the airport and buy some food, I'm really hungry than usual, I buy hotdog and a water, soda will be bad for the little one. I sat at the empty branch not that far away. It's been 2 weeks since a situation happened, Taehyung helped me alot, he actually hide me at one of his house, and pretend to find me, he'll always bring food and all I need, he's an angel, also he's the one who send me here, because I told him 'I want to go far away from here' because he know all, Saipan was the one that's in his mind.
I took a bite from the hotdog, while watching a lot of people, I'm really scared here, because I never got here before of course.
And Thinking about what will gonna happened next to my life here in Saipan. My phone rang, I saw the caller ID it's Taehyung.

"Hey YN?!"

"Yes?"

"Do you arrive safely?"

"Yes Thank you so much Taehyung! You have no Idea"

"And YN keepsafe there , because I'm gonna find you here in Korea HAHHAHAHA"

BOTH of us Laugh, and talk about my journey here, and all. After that I end the call.
I went outside the Airport
And saw the sunshine
"Hello Saipan!"
I smiled, for a new life, Fighting!!!
The Taxi arrived I game him the address that Tae told me.
The driver was really nice to me, plus he can speak Korean, I think we're already close.
Once I arrive at the house, It's big for one damn Person. I called Taehyung
The phone ring a minute. He doesn't answer, I tried to call again but this time he did
"Hello YN? I'm sorry I took a shower that's why I didn't answer right away"

"Hey Taehyung this house is really big what Can I do for this?!"

"You didn't like it?"

"I love it Tae, but this is too much, I can't pay you back for this"

"Nahh it's really fine don't worry about it"

"This is too big for one person"

"Correction You are two"

"Thank you Taehyung!"

"Its fine, I have to go again!"

He ended the call after he said good bye, they are really busy.
I got 217 missed call and 156 messege from Jungkook, I blocked him.
And I have a lot of calls from Yoong, Jin, Nam Joon, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook.
I removed my simcard and replace a new one. It got Bella and Taehyung 's Number, I decided to roam around the house, it's quite big it has second floor, a backyard, a balcony and a pool, it has a big bathroom, and complete supplies, of Foods. Maybe I should rest now. I went to the one of the room and decided to flop a bit. It's a tiring day.

__________________________________

Third Peson

"We found her Sir Lee" A red haired man said through his phone.

"We found miss YN"

______________________________

Author Note

Hi guys it's me your author, so I decided to put my name Bella, to be YN 's best friend uWu.

Also guys, Keep safe, Corona Virus was really spreading specially in my country RN. I'm an Asian.

And don't forget to put mask, every time you go outside, and alcohol also, and hand sanitizer, wash your hands always, and stay hydrated and drink vitamins. To stay healthy. If you got symptoms, cansult to your doctor, our class was cancelled because of it's outbreak.

That's it good bye guys thank you for reading this chapt. Love y'all