24|¦let me sleep

3rd Person

And YN did, she thought it would be something non-expextant or unusual. But it turns out not, Jungkook casually fix his eyes through his Loptop while YN was looking at him, YN was dying of boredom, she thought he only brought her here just to bore Her.

Jungkook notice that YN is Staring at her, and he look back, right after YN saw the beautiful round brown orbs of Jungkook, she looked away, and blush a bit, making the awkward situation worsen, "Are you bored?You can sleep if you want" said Jungkook.

"Not that" she lied, Jungkook chuckle and fix his eyes and start working again, YN 's eye was growing tired and decide to close it a minute later, she rest her head through the couch armchair, after a moment Jungkook notice that and he got up from his seat and took her legs and rest it he pull down her skirt a bit. And he came back to his work, after an hour, Jungkook was having a boresome, he finished all the his job, and got up from his seat and wait to the sleeping girl.

"Thanks for making me very motivated today" Jungkook smiled and kissed her forehead,

"But I'm stressed" Jungkook got up and lift YN 's Legs and kiss her, YN was still unaware, it's already afternoon,

Jungkook unbutton some of her shirt he lift her body a bit and remove her bra, he kissed her neck to her collarbone going down, he sucked her breast, making it hard,

YN moan a bit, but still unconscious, he flick his tongue, and then he lift her skirt and remove her panty he slowly massage her clitrosis, And then unbuckle his belt and remove his pants, he enter YN slowly not waking her up, and thrust, YN moan that time but still sleepy, thinking that she's just dreaming. After a minute Jungkook pull out and jerk off on her face, and squirt his cum to her face, that's the time YN woke up shock, she look around, still sleepy. She's still tired of last night. She sleep again don't giving a care, Jungkook lay down and put her on his chest and enter her again, he thrust really fast, YN was still asleep but minding the pleasure he's giving her. Jungkook flip still tired YN on doggy style and thrust again, YN screamed. She closed her eyes to the pleasure. After a minute YN cum on his. After a few minutes, Jungkook came. YN thought that's the end but he snatch YN Body and put her on his lap, enter again, and after 25 minutes he came again like that. This time YN was expecting more. But Jungkook pull out making YN confused "Why did you pull out?" YN asked making him grin "What's wrong with that?" asked Jungkook, "I'm expecting more" YN pot a bit making Jungkook hard again, he liked the way she pleaded him for more. She rarely show it to him but these days it seems like its already her behaviour for wanting more and a lot. "You are not sleepy?" Jungkook asked YN shook her head in submissive, she's so cute. YN got up from his lap and Lay Jungkook "My turn Dad!" Jungkook smirked wide. YN thrust Violently, Jungkook moaned loud that time. And YN screamed. She thrust hard, and he moaned a lot, his moans was mellifluous through her ears, he rarely moans, and she loves it. YN rides fast, and pause a bit kissing Jungkook. After a minute YN came again. YN beaming weaker through her orgasm, she closed her eyes and rest her head to his chest, then Jungkook thrust violent making her scream and ride again. Jungkook came his loads right after. His cum was gushing inside her, and he won't let any drop escape. "Phh my Baby is my Cumdumpster now" Jungkook teased. "Only your cum appa !" YN sleep that moment Jungkook lift her and put his coat to her naked body. And he wait till 20:00 where the work finish.
The girl was sleeping peacefully more tirer than ever. Jungkook was still hard he want his cum to overflow, it's already overflowing but not the way he wants, he wants the whole couch soaked, but that's not going to happen. She's tired, and he respect that.

__________________
TYSm for all of reads uWu, please vote this story as well, don't be a silent reader!
And I'm sorry for making this cringyy and a lot of sexua* content I'm sorry that's what I want and other readers like. And then about yn, she already finish her college.

Was the call names cringyy I can chan it if u want ;> have a nece breed good night.
Please expect that this story will be more cringyy, a cringe warning a lot of smut and fluff so-
And also the story on the first chapters was cringyy, I'm sorry!
Im not good at Englishes. Plus sorry for wrong grammars and spellings!
And last one, I'm going to update new ff soon I finish this, I ll work hard for that, it's going to be a Maknae line FF so-
That's it I'll work hard to Finnish this please motivate me w/ ur votes! And tommorow will be the birthday of my beloved Yoongi!
Imma also pause for like 4 days, our exam will be held this week, bishh I have an Asian mom! And I don't want low rank and grades! I'm sorry! Thank you
That's it I love y'all.

-je