37||Lucas

____________________________________

Who really is Zak?
He's like the guard of YN and her sons when they are on London.

I portrayed him as Lucas of Nct

I decided to name him by his name, yeah.

So some people asking if I portrayed YN as Red velvet Irene in my story because She's my bias.
(I portrayed Irene as my bias on RV because all of them are my bias, I can't choose, so-
and she's the center though. So I decided to choose her represents the other members. )

No, I portrayed YN as the reader itself, I just shipped Bangtan to itself, because I respect other Armys.

But still Leave my Irene alone, don't hate her geez.

Maybe, If you can't Imagine your self, Just Imagine a girl version of Jimin ,
Yes! Jimin HAHAHAHHAHA. (Jikook shiper here)

Is that sounds weird? OK Imma stop-

__________________________________

"Hey Taehyung, are you hiding something?" Jimin looked at his friend suspiciously, he knows him well, they are best friends, and soulmates, but seems like he's hiding something.

"No, I'm just tired" Taehyung said, the guilt of not telling the younger one the truth, its pooling him.

But as long as possible, he doesn't want to interfere to their messy situation. He wants those words to came from YN.

"Are you sure? Rest well Taehyung, tell us if you felt something bad" Jimin said assuring his friend's health,
something was worrying him.

Taehyung seems distance today.
He didn't touch his food this night and can't look at them straight.

Jimin get out of the door and went to back to his room.

|||

"That's good gguk, it's a fresh start from the both of you  for today" Hoseok congratulate the younger, he smiled.

"I wish a good process for you both, I wish you will get along well" Jin said posetive, he smiled, the youngest 's mood brighten, they have age gap, Jungkook is the youngest, And he's the oldest.

But he understand him well. Since his teenage days.

"Ohh Jimin, did you talk to Tae already?" Jimin nodded and pass by the living room where they are chatting well, he looks down.

"What happened to Jimin ?" the youngest one asked. He looks really sad, Jimin got so sad, when he saw his best friend being like that.

"Anyway-"

||||

YN drove back to her house with her babies, they are already asleep, she calk for the maid.

"Yin jeng?!" she called for her, the girl immediately went and help her cary the sleeping boys.

YN carried Jaerim, while Yin Jeng carried Jahyun.

They went inside and lay the bath of them on their perspective beds.

|||

Jungkook took a sip from his red wine from France.

Its really good and fine, he licked his lips, savoring it.

He looked at the full moon on his glass wall.