23 (2)

Third Person.

After Jungkook spill the last drop of his cum for the 10th time, YN drop of the bed, exhausted after riding her for a long hours, Jungkook pull out and cover YN with blanket, he put on boxer to go to kitchen and get some water for her, after he go downstairs, he went straight to the kitchen, he get 2 glasses of water while doing that, something caught his attention, he saw the soju he prepared earlier. 'so YN didn't take the drugs but instead drunk?' he thinks while looking at the bottle. 'but soju has a low alcohol content' Jungkook smirked realizing it. 'She was not high not even that drunk she only drink for a bit, so that means she also wanted it?' he knew it she wanted it in purpose.
He came back to the room with a huge smirk plastered on his beautiful face. He still saw Panting YN still tired. "here" he reached her hand to her, YN shook her head, "Don't worry I didn't put drugs anymore." that's it YN knew that he already know. "So if you aren't high neither drunk, why did you turn a perfect hoe last night?" Jungkook asked making her blush a lot, her cheeks turn vermilion, she opened her mouth and say something "Because you don't have to do that. And I want to, I saw you prepare those drugs, when you look away I quickly change it, but that time I'm acting horny in front of you, I quickly change the bottle for you to know." Jungkook smirk at her brilliant plan. "Thank you for last night I'm really satisf-" YN expression turn to happy one "So you will be nice to your employees?" Jungkook face turn into serious one.
"Let me finish talking" YN nod and Listen to him "Not Yet I'm satisfied by tonight but not Yet really satisfied" YN sadly Nod, "What should I do?" she asked sadly. "I want you to go to my office with me" YN nod.

.