bonus

💜

|||

"Hey Hubby you're taking so long!" YN said seductively to Jungkook (me:*cringed)

"here I come luv" Jungkook hovered over her and kissed her passionately, their tounge is fighting in dominant while their lips was in sync.

Jungkook 's lips went to her Jawline her neck and slowly to her collar bone and to the valley of her chest..

"You're so beautiful my Love" Jungkook swirl his tounge on YN' s sensitive bud his fingers is getting inside her underwear rubbing her already wet folds.

YN moaned a lot, he kissed every inch of her, Jungkook left butterfly kisses on her cloarbone and hickeys while kissing her stomach to down.

Jungkook removed her underwear, already YN covered her face in shame, the pool wetness is proving that she's horny for him for too long..

Jungkook removed the towel around his waist, he nearly positioned it on her wet cunt but YN held his arms.

"Jungkook please, I didn't had sex for a longtime" YN plead.

"I'll be gentle, don't worry"

||||

"Cheers to the damn single life" Jimin drunkly said to the two.

"yeah fucking cheers" Chanyeol said already drunken, suncronized with Lucas who look liked really sleeping right now.

"I should find a girlfriend so soon" Lucas said.

"I don't want girlfriend, I think I like you Lucas" Chanyeol teased Lucas making he's eyes shot open,

"what" he drunkenly sleepily said to Chanyeol.

"Just kidding bro" the three laughed and being so loud at this point. They are really drunk.

||||

"The stars is so beautiful, look at that" Taehyung said at the twins.

Belle look at Taehyung only..

He will be a good father soon.

He hugged them.

"Uncle Tae, where's eomma and appa?" Jaehyun asked while Jaerim gazed at the star silently not caring about everything.

"Umm I think the are in-"

"No, they went back home for a bit" Taehyung said and smirk for a bit.

"Don't ruin their night"
Taehyung whispered.

|||

(homosexual alert, if you are a homophobic skip this bro)

"Jin, I think I like you" Namjoon said shyly looking at Jin.

"Wha? What?!" Jin asked confuse but his cheeks turned red anyways...

The last thing he felt is his soft lips on her's in sync while Jin's hand roam around Joon 's muscular body

Namjoon leave a hickeys on Jin' s neck, and live bites..

And so suddenly....

|||||

Hoseok got awaken by a large slap on his face..

"Look Hoseok, Im fucking sleeping.. Why do you scream Nomjoon and Jin hyung name boi what the fuck" Yoongi said really anooyed..

"Are you dreaming that they are eaten by a damn shark?! You're screaming loud saying 'don't!' I thought you are having a nightmare." Yoongi continued.

"I think I'm just had a nightmare"

|||

Jungkook slowly slid it inside her, YN grab Jungkook 's hand really damn tight.

She felt him stretching her so much.

When Jungkook slowly felt his soft velvety walls, he slipped a breath.

After adjusting to his size, he slowly fasten his pace but not that fast he's really scared to hurt her..

"Hunn faster" Jungkook did, he fastened it a bit more.

"Where is the Jungkook in the past? Do you lost your power already? Master?"

Jungkook smirked at her.

|||||

"So you just had a wet dream but not exactly a wet dream?" Yoongi asked again.

"No, it's not a threesome bro, it's just the two of them" hoseok assured Yoongi..

Yoongi bit his index finger.

"Then why the heck would you dream of Namjoon and Jin making out?"
Yoongi said while looking at the moon, they went a bit far so no one would hear them.. And then something hot his attention..

"Look Yoong-!" Hoseok got cut OFF, When Yoongi literally covered his mouth in a slap manner.

"shh, look at that"

Hoseok geared a voice and can't be mistaken that is Jin 's moan.

"ohh shit they are fucking bro" Yoongi said... Hoseok felt a damn dejavu..

Both of them smirked..

"Give your phone"

"why?!"

"just give me that phone or I'll put a rattle snake in your sleep at exact fucking 3am" Yoongi warned making hoseok do his command.

"ohh yes this is fun" Yoongi tapped the recording button and record the view.

|||

After one last powerful thrust, Jungkook came his last seed deep inside her walls.

Both of them panted.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

||||

"Tae uncle, Belle auntie, are you couple?"
Jaehyun asked making the both silent.

Belle answered finally "me and tae is best friend, yes we did date, but we don't want to ruin our friendship".

Jaehyun nodded.

"Taehyung uncle what is pussy?"
Belle choked on her saliva, Taehyung looked away.

"where did you hear that?" Taehyung asked carefully, Bella can't hold her laughter.

"I heated Namjoon uncle said that to Jin uncle, he said 'ill beat your pussy' is he going to beat the cat? I felt bad.." the little guy explained.

"don't say those words okay? That's bad, maybe you and Jaerim should went inside our castle tent okay? "

"OK tae uncle"

|||||

"Make sure you record the whole thing" Hoseok was in awkward position, Yoongi force him to record the every shit happenings.

|||||

"Like No girlfriend no problem" chanyeol said already half asleep while Lucas is there laying his face on the, Lays potato chips.

Jimin look at them also drunk.

"I told you don't let lucas drink he's a baby I felt bad" Jimin started crying out so damn really loud.

"he's already a grown up man don't worry" Chanyeol assured him half asleep and eyes closed..

Both of them looked like married couple fighting over their son 's future..

_______________________ 💌

Penishheuuu... Read the next chapter please.