epilogue

YN walked on the aisle holding her best friend 's hand, Jungkolk felt like crying, after all of that, everything went back to normal...

The girl he loved wearing a while long wedding gown, Jungkolk have his face tuxedo fixed with a black chaleco, the piano was played By Yoongi,its I need u.

Making everything emotional, it's a beach wedding, the waves crashes to each other, and the beautiful sunset was there, all the visitor was only those loved ones.

When YN was finally in front of Jungkoook, YN 's escaped a single tear.

She was getting married to the man she loved..

She loved ever since, through the hard tomes, the man who hurted her and whom hurted by her.

The twins looked really happy, seeing their parents finally together.

Bella is truly happy they got married finally, to all those years, and The other 7(Namjoon,Jin,Hoseok,Jimin ,
Taehyung, Lucas and Chanyeol) 's eyes is carefully listening to every pastors says.

Yoongi is in charge of background music, he played a soft song while the woke wedding is held.

After a lot of discussion and the mass.

"Mrs, YFN do you take Jeon Jungkoook as your husband from sickness and health, hardships and goods?"

"Yes, father, I take Jeon Jungkoook"

"Jeon Jungkoook do you take YLN as your wife, for sadness, happiness, heartbreaks and pains?"

"Yes, Father I take her Forever"

"God forgiven you both for those seen, you may now kiss the bride"

Jungkoook plant a soft kiss on YN 's dewy lips.

The crowd clapped their hands, everyone is so happy, they take a lot of  pictures and lived their fullest..

________________________________

The end...

JK again! Imma post a bonus chapter which contains smut. HEHDHSH