32||back again?

Author

Thank u so much for 28.1k reads! Daeng that's really fast!

Take a damn time to read Love you!

Here's a Note

-----------------------🥀💜-------------------------
I just want to say incase no one told u today! U did good! I mean bitch you did well, you did good, just be yourself don't let anyone down u! Don't trouble urself so much, just enjoy your life. Be the best of it. Don't mind those stupid person stopping you from it! Maybe today is not ur say, no one knows maybe it's tommorow, the next day next week month, Year or decade. Just don't be negative always. Negativity will stop u. To all things men! Be YOURDaMNSeLF.

You are going to be a part of the beautiful purple ocean one day. I assure u! You are going to cry, laugh and else the whole concert, happy as you could ever be!

And also! Men be confident, your hella cute! Eomma Jin was not like that for nothing! Kim Seok Jin the oldest brother, gave us Confidence and show urside every time.

Savage Min Yoongi taught us to be hardworking and keep doing everything.

Our Sunshine Junghoseok taught us to be a damn positive and happy always!

And the Leader Kim Namjoon, said Speak, Love yourself no matter who u are!

Park Jimin, taught not to loose hope every time!,

Kim Tae Taehyung my Bias taught us to be ourself, to show your real side! Your own self,

Jeon Jungkook the golden Maknae taught us not to be selfish, and be a Hardworker, and a competitive but in a good way!

Men, Me Litteraly, I changed a lot feeling like I'm not the same person before, I gained a lot of confidence and happiness, I disint listen to other people talking shit about me. I love my self more. Like me if I want that thing I won't trouble my self, Imma buy that!

Just look how Bangtan affect my life. I became closer to my dam too!
And I always explain my side after all so I won't look I stubborn shit.

So let's stop this now! 💜 A peace of mind for everyone. Love yourself always and be it, I won't repeat that damn words again.

Even though I'm a shit author, and my grammar suck, you still give a damn to read this story, it's really cringy especially for me, but everytime I saw the reads or saw someone vote, someone followed someone comment or any Notifications. I'm really happy! You guys gave me a lot of confidence to continue this shit!

Hope you guys forgive me for those poor grammars, and this lame story!
Thanh u! 💜

Let's jump to the story!

💜💜💜💜💜💜🌷💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

---------------------------🎑---------------------------

Third Person

YN put her twins at a child seat inside her car, she prepared everything. She's wearing a denim dress and a pearl necklace, her shoes was converse classic, and also wearing a denim Jacket.
She get in the passenger seat, and told Zakharee to go now. The air condition making her body shiver, her hair was still dripping at this point. The twins was silent. Both of them was still sleepy, it was 4 in the morning on the way to Bella 's Hotel. She looked at the streets of London, she missed Croatia and now going to miss London too. Its just a weeks she's been here but she already fell in love on the beautiful London.