38||last chapter

Days passed, The sun rises, the sun downs and sets.

YN never tell that 'thing' on jungkook they are doing fine right now, they are both really fixed,

She was scared if Jungkook will got angry to her.

On the other hand Taehyung was growing impatient but decided to shut his mouth for everyone sake.

YN print out the last document that needed to be, Lucas is there sitting on a soft couch watching her.

It's weird, Lucas is just looking straight at her, poker face, no feelings, not moving.

Not even blinking, he's just there, when YN look at his direction, she waved her hand several times.

He blinked but didn't dare to turned away from her, he still looks at her like that, YN rolled her eyes.

Lucas was scanning her from head to toe. It didn't feel weird, he didn't feel anything.

He likes staring at almost every person.

They got startled, by a knock on the door.

"Come in" YN said, still busy to punch the documents inside the folder.

It reveals Jane, an employee from London.

"Ma'am sir Jungkook declare a meeting at 4 pm" she said, in a low tone with respect.

|||

Jungkook put down his pen, and stand from his seat going to Jimin 's office,

He knocked several yo the oak door, but no one answered.

He twist the knob, revealing nothing, Jimin was not there.

He then close back the door and comeback to his office.

Thinking about why did Jimin get out at this hour, he was really busy at like every time.

|||||||💌

Jimin shook his hand with chanyeol, they introduced each other like that,

"Shall we start" Jimin started.

"Ohh yess" Chanyeol is really humble, and down to earth.

"So, I heard what happened to you, you got coma when you're at your teen age days" Jimin said looking at him, Chanyeol hummed and looked down a bit.

"They said, I had a car accident while going here in Korea, but I really don't know if that's true" Chanyeol explained everything he remembered.

"So, was it hard? Like the experience?" Jimin asked looking straight at him.

Chanyeol looked down for a bit and think about it.

"Umm, Yes I think so, I felt like I don't know my own self everytime, and it's so sad, but I have a psychiatric doctor to help me out" Chanyeol smiled while nodding after saying that real words.

"Ohh I'm sorry for being insensitive and ask questions like that" Jimin chuckled to remove the awkwardness on the air. Chanyeol laughed a bit.

"No, That's totally normal, sometimes reporter asked about my personal life so, that's nothing" Jimin 's jaw dropped. But proceed to the next question anyways.

"So are you competitive?"

"Alot" Chanyeol laughed a bit, he was really clear.

"Do you find our company as an opponent, or other company?"

"Not really, but once your company have a higher success, I don't want that to happen, I want it to be fair with us, but I don't want to be number one also, HAHAHAHHA do you get my point with that? Was that weird?" Chanyeol said while laughing a bit .