23|¦Frustration

Third Person.

Jungkook smirk at the sight, he already knew what will happened next. "Excuse me" he got up from his seat, and went to the bathroom, giving her time, YN went to the couch, she felt tense and really horny at that time, she was really unconscious and remove her clothes living her with her underwear only, her finger brushed on her clothed clitrosis, she removed her bra and give her boobs a slight squeeze, she spread her legs, put her panty aside and then put her middle finger inside her, she pump for a while, and jungkook was already there, his member was already rock hard, he lick his lips at the sight. "Do you need my help?" YN got conscious and fix herself covering her chest, Jungkook went closer to her, Jungkook removed her hands and massage it better, the girl moaned, it was a pure ecstasy, His Another hand went to her lower region, playing with her clit drawing circles, YN was dripping wet, "Do you need your Master to help you?" YN closed her eyes and shook her head. Jungkook worked his finger like a magic on her core, he inderted his index and middle finger pumping really fast "Really? Looks like your body betraying you" that's it Jungkook force her on all fours, he remove his pants, his member was proudly standing, he teased her clit, by drawing circles, and slapping his tip, YN can't help but moan alot "You can refuse my touch, but still loves it" He grab YN by her waist and bring her to the bathroom, he put her on the inside the shower and run warm water, as soon as the water hit both of their skin, it makes the air more sensual, the air was full of lust, he grab both of her hips and thrust powerful, really fast, really rough and really hard, he kissed her passionately, he messed her in every thrust, YN slapping his shoulder to slow up a bit but his thrust was brutal,, morelike inhuman speed, like a beast. YN moaned to the pleasure she felt, Jungkook was massaging her and kissing her passionate, she can't deny it, she will never deny it, she loved his touch, it was like a sound of piper, its really mellifluous, while Jungkook loved every inched of her skin, he found her perfect, she's very addicting.
After he came in her in the shower, he put her on the counter and make her look at her own frame while he's messing her, breaking her, pleasuring her, Jungkook sat on a bench in front of the counter and told her to ride him, and she did, she is back facing Jungkook while riding her, her eyes was clothes she put her hands on his lap for support, her thrust was slow, and jungkook was impatient, he grabbed her chin, and make her look at the. Mirror "If you make a fucking sound, If you didn't look at yourself while I fuck you, You will deserve a worst punishment and you'll regret it" Jungkook held her waist and start to thrust really fast again, YN bite her lips as she saw him, on the mirror, weakening her body, his muscular arms gelding her waist, while his gigantic dick was going in and out of her, really fast, Jungkook slapped her chest and she rhythm to Jungkook thrust, it was really hard not to close eyes, the pleasure was too much, Skin slapping and heavy breathing was the only heard sound, it echoes to the whole bathroom. YN accidentally closed her eyes, Jungkook held her chin "So you really are testing me?" Jungkook carried her and went to the bedroom, and he saw Ms. Moon on the another window(Miss moon was their neighbour and she's really old) Jungkook opened the Window and shoe her to Ms. MOON "hey YN what are you doing?" the older woman said "Ughh-Im refreshing through the air, how about you?" Jungkook lick his finger and spread her legs wide, he slap his saliva on her wetness, YN gasp "Hey YN are you OK?" Miss Moon asked "Y-yes " Jungkook enter her really hard, and thrust mostorously "keep the conversation going till I cum" jungkook whispered "Ohh look you are also there good evening" The older great the boy "I just saw YN so" Jungkook was still thrusting, They talk about everything and after a minute, Jungkook came and spill his large amount of seed in her, "So I'm going to sleep now, good night kids" The oldest closed the window and they also did.