35||mess

"Finally!" YN happily said as she finished the heart bento-box for her babies, it's their first day of school in nursery.

While the two brushed their teeths after breakfast, she already set it all.

Their bags, notebooks, pencils, snacks and lastly water and some banana milk.

little laughing echoed the room, as the two of them chase each other, they looked cute at their new uniforms.

they flashed their bunny smiles that resembles their father's.

cute.

They are totally the carbon copy of Jungkook. Their lips, their big doe brown orbs, their round cure face and everything is similar to his.

"Jaerim! Jaehyun?!" she called for them. The twin immediately came to her.

"Don't be a bad kid"

Yes, just kidding its not their first day of school, they are only two years old, they are having a tour for today, On what the nursery looks like for the preparation for them for the next year's.

They are having a tour, their maid will be their guardian for a while.

YN looked at his cute sons proudly, she kissed their forehead, the twins wave their goodbyes to their mother.

Now it's time for her to work,
She's already on her working clothes, she decided to put her long hair down today, she's too lazy to style it.

||

YN start to drove away from her home, she ordered a coffee and Starbucks as the start of her day, she took a sip from her mocha latte.

Savoring its creamy taste. Its so good for a nice new day.

She start to drove away.

||

This is the time where the employees were really busy, because they are not that plenty, they worked the double of the time,

All of them is really busy, except the two, Gguk and YN

||\|||||

Flashback

Jungkook came back looking miserable in front of the six other mans, his eyes were red and puffy, his nose was pink, he cried.

"Gguk what happened" Jimin asked, looking worried at the younger one.

"I lost her, hyung, I lost her"
All of them thought that it's YN. Jungkook burst his tears. It Stream down her chin, it didn't stop flowing.

"My daughter" the six of them looked shocked, they felt bad for their youngest. And also for his 'daughter'

They comforted him, so he won't blame himself anymore.

Back to reality

  Jungkook looked at his glass table, he's still sad for the lost of his 'child' he can't do anything.

He missed a chance of being a father.
Only if YN knew how much he regrets the bitter fast, and she won't even listen to him.

YN make him, a good and nice person, when she leaved him, he became a 'nicer' boy.

He treats everyone good hoping that, his YN will came back.

And she did, but not even the same, the same girl he loved for those years.

But still he longed for her, he missed her, he loved her.

"I'm sorry, Baby it's daddy 's fault, I love you so much, forgive your dad, for his selfishness and everything, I'm sorry, I ruined our family, I love you always, I love you and your mom" Jungkook whispered, he's crying again. He can't stop himself, his regret was eating his whole body.