31||London

Third Person

The plane landed safely on London, it was really fun and excitement is all they felt, YN does not have a doubt of being the company of the secretary, its really easy, it's nothing compared to keep awake every night, she thanked Bella for being always at her side to take care of her twin ,

It's been a month, YN put down her pen and look at the beautiful view from her office, Life is doing really good.

There is so many blessings she's receiving, Then someone hit her mind, It's Jungkook, she still can't stop thinking about him, She still love him afterall the Father of her sons, her first love, her first, the one who accepts her, also the one who hurt her, its easy to forgive but not to forget, being in Croatia she kept telling herself that he didn't love him, but still swallow it like that.

"ehem" someone cleared his throat.
"Ohh Zakharee what can I do for you" YN said. "Sorry for disturbing you for your deep thoughts, but Your uncle wants to talk to you" he's right, you didn't even heard the door open. "OK ill be there in a minute" Zakharee nod.
YN fix her clothes and retouch herself, for a second. She grab her phone and bag. She twist the doorknob and casually walk to the elevator , all the employees great her as usual. She press to floor 17 where his uncle office at. The elevator was occupied with many people. After a minute they reach the destination, she walked outside, and go to his office. She knocked and he told him to come in. And she did.

"Good afternoon Uncle" YN started
"Ohh hey YN I'm sorry are you busy?" The older man said.
"No don't worry about it, what is it?" she assured him that it's fine.
"I'm giving you a project to fly in Korea" YN eyes widen
"And then you'll run one of our branches there, that is collabed by Jeon company" ohh no his uncle didn't know Jungkook, and Jungkook didn't know him, she was really worried. But take the challenge. "OK I'll go, When?" YN asked. "Tommorow"

"What Tommorow? That's really urgent?"

"Yes it it is are you OK with it?"

"Challenge accepted" YN smirked.

"I'll go now uncle, thank you"
She waved at him happily, her uncle was really confused at this point.

YN continued to Work, some worksheets and papers for Jungkook.
The printer gave the last page. She grab a puncher and put it on a folder.
After that, her dismiss was 7pm.its already 6:59 she grabbed her bag, and go outside.
She went straight home for her babies. They jump happily and kissed her.
"What's with the happy face" her best friend teased her. "Nothing, were going back to Korea Tommorow"
Her best friend got shocked to the news. "What really?" YN nod. "I have a project to finish there" Bella jump happily, YN chuckle. She kissed the boys forehead, "I love you Jaerim and Jaehyun" both of them was laying on her lap, Jaerim had already fallen asleep, Jaehyun asked something "Ma what is Korea?" his son asked, making Jaerim awake, "YN I have to go now huh bye I love you" Her best friend kissed her cheeks and the twin's. "But ma what if we saw the Jungkook there?" Jaerim asked. Making her eyes widen. "How did you know him?"

YN

"I heard you and Tia Bella, is he our father?" he asked. "Let's sleep first now OK." I carried them both and lay them, and let them sleep. I kissed both of their cheeks and say good night. My stressed scape my body. Because of this two blessings I have. They are not a bad guys when I carried them, they are a Cs.
I thought Jaerim will have complication because unlike Jaehyun he's really thin. And didn't really cry that much. But now he grew up healthy. I love them and wish them good always.

Third Person

YN fell asleep with her babies.

AUTHOR
THANK YOU FOR 25.6K READS I LOVE YOU GUYS! BY THE WAY, I'LL PUBLISH CHAPTER AGAIN LATER, BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO FINNISH THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. BYE LOVE YOU ALL!!