22||stressed?

Third Person.

YN sat on the couch, exhausted after doing all the chores, After a moments her phone rang, and she saw the caller ID, it's Jungkook as usual.
She picked it up, and answer 'hello' and then Jungkook on the other line answered, 'come here', YN was so confused with it, why would he let her go to his office while he's busy? 'Why?' She asked. "I won't fucking waste my time to explain why you need to go here, Just Fucking Go!",

YN was shocked on the other line, he screamed furiously, like he's going to kill everyone there, She took a quick shower and brush her teeth and pick a nice respectful decent clothes. She took a Taxi and go there, she asked a worker who looked really scared, 'where is Mr. Jeon? " she asked, The workers was really scared at the point."No miss don't go there, he's really mad at us, l-" The girl cried. "Ohh no don't cry, I'll talk to him" she went straight to the elevator and go to Floor 7, When she already there, She knock at the office door, she wait for the answer, but no respond, she tried to knock again, but no respond, and then she opened the door. Jungkook pineed her and lock the door, he kissed her roughly, and grab her butt, he unbutton her shirt and throw it away, YN tried to push him but he's way too strong, she kissed back and let the shirt fell on the floor, she loosened his neck tie, and put her hands on his crotch, he's having a 'little' problem, it was hard as rock right now, YN rubbed it, Jungkook groan and mouthed 'more' and YN on her knees and un buckle his Pants, She pulled down its zipper and then his boxer, his dick flung erected, she grabbed it by her hand, and stroke it for a while, after a few second he lick his pinkish tip, Jungkook moan alot, YN took 'his' in her mouth she bobbed her head up and down, YN just gave her all herself this time, because she knew that he was mad. After a few minutes of suck, Jungkook spill his cum in her mouth, she swallowed it all. Jungkook grabbed YN and said 'jump' he carry her and put her on the couch, "You are being nice today baby, you're good" YN blushed a lot, he removed her bra and massage her, he suck the left one while massaging the other one, While his another hand was already fingering her through her skirt, YN moaned a lot, He's really being rough right now, Jungkook rise up her skirt and put her panty aside, he went down and lick her clit, while his thumb circling it, and he indes and middle finger inside her, he then put his dick inside her really rough, and then he kicked it again, YN was already moaning mess, Jungkook got his finger into her ass hole, and finger it slowly, YN can't take it anymore her body was shaking especially her legs, her tounge was out, and her eyes was at the back of her skull, She's having her orgasm, after a few seconds, Jungkook finally got what he wanted, YN squirt to his face, Jungkook smiled at her, YN looked at her really tired, he again grabbed YN and go to his table he sat on his chair and put YN 's feet to the armchair, he put his dick inside her, and YN ride him, she kept doing that, And Jungkook thrust very hard, he's doing it really rough, the chair was rocking, looking like it's going to broke any second,it's been already 25 minutes she cumed already 4 times, but it looks like Jungkook was not even neat, YN thrust fast and really rough his dick was already hitting her inner stomach, "Come on Jungkook your angry right? Why not fuck me till I cry?" Jungkook smirk at her, 'she already new' he thought and it triggers him the way that she just called her 'jungkook', "Is that what you really want?" YN nod "I'm going to do every single thing I want to do to your body." he thrust really fast and then cumed, he lift her legs, "I hate it when I saw my cum gushing outside, it doesn't deserve to be wasted" and then after that Jungkook put her on the table and thrust again, they did it alot, on the couch, in every side of his office doing every position he wants, YN grew really tired, he won't let his cum gush out, and she's full again, after that jungkook lay YN on the couch and let her rest, Jungkook go to the bathroom and cameback to get a tissue and then he dry her swolen clit, "Ughh you don't have to do that ughh" because she was really full of it, it overflows "I'll do what I want" YN remove his hands and put her finger inside her, and then taste his cum, Jungkook eyes widen his dick was erecting again, "I love it, Don't waste it" Jungkook smirked, Her dirty switch was on he wonders what it looks like to saw a slutty bitch version of her. He put her dick inside her mouth again and then when he was near he will spill his cum through her face.
After all of this, YN and Jungkook got dressed, its already sun down,"Still mad?" YN asked, Jungkook shooed his head. "Can I ask you a Favor?" YN shyly asked while drying her womanhood still. "What is it, you did nice today" YN blushed then answer "I want you to be nice at your employees please" YN pleaded "What are you kidding m-?" Jungkook again getting mad "Do what ever you want again to me, fuck me in every place you wanted, fuck me anytime" Jungkook smirked at the idea. "You don't have to do that YN, I'm going to be nice at them" Jungkook lied. "Really?!" YN hugged her and he ran his hand through her soft hair. "Let's go home now, shall we?" YN nod and held his hand, jungkook was nice to his employees now, and YN smiled. When they already home. YN already prepared dinner and then, Jungkook said he wants to drink soju with her and she agreed, Jungkook put drug in her drink (for sex tolerance) and while they are having a chat, YN felt horny and hot, she's already sweating, Jungkook smirked "What's wrong YN?" Jungkook can't hide his smirk, YN rest her feet on his growing bulge, "I want this"