CHAP 8

Zhao Yunlan invited Zhu Hong to his office after he introduced her to Shen Wei and the two greeted eachother with different heart feelings. She had an admiration towards him while he had jealousy and hatred towards her because of his boss.

Shen Wei smiled like he's happy right to his soul, like there is no part of him that sadness dwells. He has no mannerisms that show damage of any kind. He remembered that girl and how she looked appealing next to her man.

Covered by a perfect aura, all of them were following her with their eyes, even the ones who don't tend to notice girls like him. Shen Wei sat in his office totally spacing out in the scene when she hugged Yunlan and they kissed.

"I'd sell my soul just to be her for one day, to walk in those shoes instead of my own and be in his arms. I want to kiss him, hug him and feel his sweet lips on top of mine. If that's envy I don't care. How unfair is it to be born  a man and find it difficult to find love" Shen Wei nearly cried while biting on his lips.

Shen Wei draw a heart beside Yunlan's name and wrote the word "love" close to it in his office notebook when Wang came in. He quickly got up of his daze and smashed it close. Her eyes couldn't skip that uncanny moment of trying to hide something she will want to know.

She brought him the proforma invoices sent by his customers that Zhao had checked on them. She placed them just next to the closed notebook and glanced at it. Shen Wei didn't see her eyes wandering around scanning everything surrounding him like a snake.

Zhao Yunlan in his office was happily sweet talking to his woman. While her mind was elsewhere, she was sure been captivated by the beauty of that man. Well who won't be bewitched by Shen Wei's beauty when even straight men does.

"I am meeting with Chu tonight, we gonna drink" Said Yunlan.

"Why don't I call his fiance and we all meet?" Zhu Hong suggested happily. She clung to Yunlan and sat on his lap while kissing him softly.

"Babe, stop, this is my office" said Yunlan when he couldn't push her away but was kissing her back passionately trying to use her lips to divert his attention away from that man sitting in the next office of his.

"Have lunch with me, I want a date with you please honey" she was sweetly begging when he never win against her, he quickly took her hand and asked her they leave.

It was lunch time now when Wang came in to call for Shen Wei who was totally spacing out again. She kept looking at him while he took some time to notice her presence. He lift his head and saw her holding a small cake written on it congratulations.

"Wanna come and celebrate your acceptance at our department?" She sent him a lovely innocent smile but all this celebration was not for free, behind it lies a dark reason to search for this man's weakest point and used it against him when he appear to them very arrogant.

Shen Wei felt really happy for the first time people were nice to him in his work place. He quickly followed her and he get to thank all his colleagues for holding such a simple small party for him before his eyes searched for a certain someone.

"Is Zhao Yunlan not here?" He asked one of the men there.

"He won't be back, preparing for his wedding for sure so he left with his fiance" the man stated while eating from the cake, they were all driving his whole attention while Wang sneaked to his office and opened that notebook searching it's pages.

"Yunlan! Love! And a heart. Oh my God, he is into our boss. Shen Wei is sure gay, of course why wouldn't he be gay when he is this perfect" laughed Wang when she just found a new game to play it along with her colleagues so time at work can pass easily.