CHAP 17

The approaching footsteps were faintly heard in long quiet corridor, as the bodyguards stood up straight and greeted the young master Zhao Yunlan and his companion respectfully. They didn't dare to raise their heads until the two individuals had passed them and entered the huge living room.

Too immersed in his own troubles, Shen Wei failed to raise his head and look at the men sitting on the big couch. His face was blushing red while he stand at the big door, nor did he notice that his man's footsteps were walking away from him before Yunlan stopped and diverted his body to Shen Wei.

Yunlan withdrew his steps back to his lover and whispered into his ear. Shen wei's eyes lit up with delight as his lips broke into a smile. The moment Yunlan's gentle voice graced his ear and caught his attention, Shen Wei's body jerked him out of his own anxious concentration.    

"Don't be afraid just smile for me babe, please" Yunlan turned around swiftly and Shen Wei was finally able to raise his head and see the old man sitting on the large couch chair and near him Xin Ci and Yezun who was so comfortably sitting. They both walked forward till they joined the gathering.

Shen Wei bowed in respect and wouldn't stand up until Mr. Zhao got up personally to welcome him and allow him to sit. He kept looking at the twins with amazed wide eyes studying their so alike beauty. They looked exactly like his late best childhood friend.

"I am very happy to get to meet you two" said the old man before Zhao smiles and introduces his Shen Wei proparly. He emphasized once again but with his presence now that they are offecially dating. Shen Wei turned beautifully red as he lowered his head and wished for the ground to just open and swallow him.

"Shen Wei, my son!?" Called Mr. Zhao gently.

"Are you happy with Yunlan?, Because if he dares hurt you in any way, I will disown him my dear"

"Holly crap" Yunlan hissed inwardly as he received a deadly glare by his old man, a merciless one that shows the importance of Shen Wei and Yezun to him after he addressed his other silent son as well.

"And this goes for you too my Yezun" said Mr. Zhao sending a threatening look to Xin Ci who was simply taken back by his dad's attitude. He was kinda happy but was craving to fill his empty inquisitiveness and throbbing inquiries.

"Well I have something big to announce for you today and I won't accept any objections so far" the old Zhao was serious and his sharp voice was so determined. Before he could rest his back on the chair, his lawyer and assistant arrived at their family meeting and walked towards them.

Xin Ci and Zhao Yunlan knew him but not the lovely innocent twins. He introduced himself and put the locked luxury business bag on the table next to the old man. It's key was only kept with Mr. Zhao which was a secret password. He smiled and opened it after allowing for his lawyer to sit and pass the will copy to everyone.

"This is my will, everyone now has a copy and the original one will be kept with my lawyer under care and protection. This doesn't mean I do not trust any of you but I need to keep everyone share's safe and secure with all mean"

"Mr. Zhao ! Why are we attending such a private and confidential family matter?" Yezun didn't bother to read the will but just put it aside on the big table when he phrased his polite question feeling himself and his brother as total intruder.

"One minute my dear, read it first. I made sure to split the rights carefully and everyone gets to have his share without aything missing my dears"

Shen Wei became shortly speechless after he read his name and Yezun's name on the biggest properties of the Zhao family. The big mansion that they are having their gathering now is under the twins name aside Yunlan and his uncle. Shen Wei rubbed his popped opened eyes in shock and denial and read it once more.