CHAP 22

They say a thrilling bite is all it takes to lose your heart to another. Yunlan kissed Shen Wei's lips while he kept watching his tempting beauty that peacefully slept in his arms, he didn't stop watching him the whole night while he crawled back and forth on the bed.

Yunlan gently kissed his forehead before he sneaked to the bathroom. He slided down into the water, letting it block out the sounds around him slowly and started to gather his thoughts all together.

He wished the tub would add one more person to distract his anger to make it even hotter and enjoyable. If Shen Wei was here with him this will be just another special treat.

Yunlan got himself ready for work, he was determined to take the necessary steps as soon as possible to discipline all who caused him any kind of harm. He needed a well done plan.

Coming down to the big living room, Yunlan met with his grandfather who greeted him than he sat there quietly while feeling burdned by something.

Cong Bo sent him the file of videos Wang gave to him into his email. Yunlan wasn't prepared for this in the early morning when this only added to his frustration that he quickly switched to an awful fierce expression. Anger was eating all of his brain cells as he thought what he will do to those villains.

His hands started quivering while holding his phone and his anxiety begun to rise. His breathe came out shaky. Yunlan nearly took his grandfather gun from his drawer and went searching for that asshole but he needed to pull himself together before he turns into a freak.

"If you need help, I am here Yunlan" The man who kept watching him go from one state to another suggested to help him learning he is being struggling inwardly. Yunlan raised his head while the bruises on his lips were evident that he kept biting on them harshly.

"They have hurt him and I can't accept that. I have my plan to eradicate them one by one and if you are willing to help, than I will be more than glad" His evil smirk grew even wider, he definitely turned into a freak, Yunlan was probably enjoying their coming punishment foreseeing his perfect plan proceeding as he planned.

"I am planning to make the twins offecially public figures and announce the two as the company owners beside me and my uncle That's if......."

"I accept" His grandfather promptly answered not letting Yunlan finish his question. He knew he needed his acceptance in such a big matter but the other seemed more than willing to announce that publicly.

"What else?" Asked Old Zhao.

"The Zhu and Chu companies I want them out of our business as what I will do with them later is my responsibility" Yunlan added even though this will affect the company  very bad for taking two of the biggest partners.

"You have a week to find their replacement or else I can not accord you that"

"Roger, leave this to me" Yunlan was more than determined to accomplish this task to eliminate those two and give them a really hard time.

"What else?" His old man asked again seeing the saprkle in his eyes while he speaks fondly of his well prepared plan, it was his time to hit back those who attacked him first.

"In the new year ceremony I want you to announce Shen Wei as the president of the company and my uncle as the new CEO, it's time we take over now old man" Yunlan was being more than audacious, his life and his beloved all depends on the next moves he is about to make carefully to put everything in it's place.

"So cute" His old man said out tof the blue while stretching his lips into a genuine smile.

"Old man!, Did you really just call me cute? I am standing here shaking and stuttering like an idiot, being all freaking serious and you calling me what? Seriously, that's not my definition of cute" Yunlan got Suddenly angry for not being taken seriously.