CHAP 27

Two days have passed since that last incident happened when Yunlan signed the complicated Contract with Shen Wei's mother. He was sitting in the big living room looking at his lover while immersed in the documents in his hands as today is the awaited day for the company.

Everyone was busy preparing for the big New Year ceremony. Shen Wei was reading the new sale program that was based on his theory after adding to it some new items. He kept sighing while checking everything in detail because he will be questioned by the shareholders and the company partners.

"Well Yunlan I think, it's better this way if only......" Shen Wei looked at his boyfriend but he was absent minded as he was deeply drown inside his own thoughts. Searching inside for a way to face Shen Wei and tell him about all what he did till now on his behind.

"Okay, I have no choice" Yunlan murmured before he lifted his head looking at his adorable angel. Imagining his reaction, Yunlan was frightened for a bit before he gathered whatever courage he has and uttered.

"I have something to tell you, but please don't get mad at me" Yunlan got up of his seat and walked to Shen Wei and kneeled in front of him. He pulled his face close and pressed a gentle kiss melting his heart with a the pressure of love to reduce his unexpected reaction when Shen Wei responded strongly to his touch.

"I already know, but I was waiting, when will you tell me babe?" Shen Wei smiled softly that Yunlan was finally encouraged, happy that he was opening up to him. He looked to him, which made the other squeezed his hand, and got up helping Wei to stand and face him.

"What exactly do you know?" Yunlan  stressed his words slowly in curiosity.  Wanted to confirm that what Wei was talking about is exactly what was on his mind. He asked with a smile lingering on his lips. He wanted to go back to the kiss but went along instead with the topic in hands. 

"The New Year plan and the position you gave me as the president of the company. I discussed everything with old Zhao and I accepted, but darling won't I have much work to do? And this will make me very busy to have enough time for us" Shen Wei crossed his arms over his chest in annoyance.

"Good that you know that, but that's not what I am keeping from you" Yunlan felt so condescending as he lowered his head down. He couldn't feel more regretful to Shen Wei for keeping this from him until now when this man looked so innocent and peaceful.

"About my mother?, Yezun told me everything" Shen Wei raised his brows arrogantly and murmured in a fierce attitude.

"He told you?" Yunlan's eyes popped open from the shock. He looked at the calm composure of Shen Wei. He shouted releasing Wei's hands unwillingly and took few steps back feeling extremely disappointed by the fact that he kept this from him. 

"You didn't tell me" Yunlan was being so selfish and totally unreasonable to his lover.

"Well you didn't tell me either, I was waiting for you plus I didn't meet her several times like you did" Shen Wei got suddenly angry not for Yunlan keeping this a secret from him but for his odd reaction when he got mad about Wei not telling him that he knows.

"Shush, no babe don't get angry. I hate that" It was heartbreaking to hear the anger, the fury in Shen Wei's voice. Yunlan pulled him for a strong hug melting their bodies as one and sucking all the anger away from him. It was soothing and comforting being in the arms of this man who represents the whole world for him.

"Babe" Called Wei.

"Yes, babe anything you want? I swear I will do whatever you want just don't be angry at me" Shen Wei smiled and before he realized that Xin Ci was standing at the entrance, he pulled Yunlan for a deep wild kiss reassuring his lover that he could never get angry at him for such a tiny matter.