CHAP 16

An hour ago Zhao Yunlan was sitting with his grandfather in a restaurant discussing some important topic regarding his beloved twins. His brain couldn't simply welcome that big shocking of information about Shen Wei and his brother.

"What kind of destiny is this?" Asked Zhao Yunlan before he requested an explanation from his grandfather. This sudden unexpected news made his heart beats so crazy from both excitement and fear of the ambiguous futur, the unpredictable reaction of the twins if they hear this.

"I won't be able to explain much without the presence of the twins, ask them to come for dinner tonight to clear things out once for all. I want to meet Shen Wei" Form the way he stared at Yunlan, he sent him the feeling of how much he was trying to hide his deep scars from his past.

"Old man, I might not be able to stay longer. But before I go, I wanted to clarify something. I, ..........am so in love with Shen Wei and I hope you can accept our relationship......please" Yunlan's eyes seemed so worried and unsteady while he was saying that.

"I need to go check on him, he is absent without a trace, please think about it seriously for me grandpa" Yunlan left with a devastating attitude. He wasn't happy with the current situation of Shen Wei ignoring his messages and calls that he ended up leaving his family meeting.

Xin Ci just now has turned mute, he was taken back by what Yunlan said. He kept gazing at his fading body away while he dashed outside. He looked at his dad waiting for what he is going to say. Both of them are serious about the twins and Yunlan blew up a big surprise after they thought he was happy with Zhu Hong.

In the twin's apartment, the evil man was still pressuring Shen Wei to resign and threatening him with a mocking tone. Chu kept caressing his cheeks and kissing his neck. Every time Shen Wei tried to escape he holds him firmly. Wei inhaled and exhaled deeply while he was still feeling deep agony.

The two were standing in the living before someone hit the door strongly and hollered out loud staring at the two intensely. His eyes couldn't just accept that scene of the closness between Shen Wei and his best friend who is soon to be his absolute enemy.

"stop crying! Will you!?" Hollered Zhao Yunlan with great fur, He groaned and then he grabbed his phone and hit Chu with it very strongly. He threw it very fast but the other reaction was quick to avoid it and he moved away from Shen Wei
Who now was feeling terrified.

Chu was bewildered and stared at his friend with a confusing expression, he watched the furious reaction of Yunlan with amazement as he couldn't get the strange aggressive attitude of his best friend towards him. He smiled at him weakly then uttered.

"Yunlan, what's wrong?" Asked Chu after he regained his confidence and adjusted his composure. He picked up Yunlan's phone and kept it in his hand while taking few steps towards the outrageous boiling man. Yunlan caged him in a narrow view of hatred and disgrace.

"What are you here for? Tell me Chu?" Yunlan voiced his questions without giving Shen Wei a single glance since he stepped into the apartment. His only focus was on the shameful friend whom he considered a respectful one all these years when he was a total asshole.

"Yunlan, please listen to me. I don't know what kind of relationship you might have with this man. But at least let me warn you to stay away from him, his a money digger. He only dates rich man, takes their money and break their hearts as he did to me"  Shen Wei was astounded by Chu's quick well planned lie.

"Is that true Shen Wei?, Did you break this man's heart?" Asked Zhao with a sincere tone while his eyes softened watching the tears flooding from his swollen eyes. Yunlan scanned his pale face, his eyes that looked like crying for a long time now. His quivering body and feeble voice.