CHAP 10

"I want to be sure I'm feeling the right thing for you Shen Wei before making any move and break others hearts" said Yunlan internally after he licked his lips swallowing Shen Wei's saliva.

"If I am dreaming a nightmare, please wake me up! I don't wanna be in here. This is real a torture. Why is God being very cruel to me!?" Shen Wei's conscience cried as tears stream down his face. His heart was breaking into million pieces which splattered everywhere.

Both men chuckled to themselves there. Staring at eachother. Wei's eyes were filled with watery droplets blurring his vision. He couldn't let go of Yunlan's wrist begging him silently with his eyes to keep him hidden from that man.

"Are you that scared of strangers?" Yunlan couldn't understand the sudden behaviour of this beautiful anxious man. But he could only understand one thing that he must protect him and wipe those tears away and never see them on his pretty face again.

"Shush, clam down. Just stay in here I will send him off" Yunlan said as he layed the trembling man on his back before he pressed his lips on his forehead absorbing all the fear out of his body with a soft gentle peck, leaving behind him an astounded Wei with an open confusion.

Yunlan turned off the lights making it look dark like no one was there. He came out to welcome his best friend who was dead curious to see this colleague that Yunlan was caring for to even make him buy medicine and rush all the way here.

"Who is this lucky new friend" Chu hit Yunlan on his shoulder handing him the medication bag. He then sat comfortably on the couch taking off his coat. Chu scanned Yunlan's facial expression on his face when he seemed bothered a little bit.

"We meet at last, thank you" Yunlan grabbed the bag and checked if they were the exact meds, the doctor described. He later sat next to Chu and pretended to be tired. He wanted him to leave as soon as possible while feeling so awful inside.

"Yunlan!...... Are you not feeling well?" His friend was concerned seeing his current silent attitude was kinda questionable. Chu studied the situation and looked around him before he grasped the presence of another man.

"It's just...... That.... I have made one of my teammates collapsed out of exhaustion from overworking and now I feel terrible inside. I even asked him to bring the work files here and I regret it after learning, he has anemia" said Yunlan.

"And why are you being this harsh Yunlan? People are not robots" Chu knew what Yunlan was saying is true but deep inside, he knew, it was not only about work. It's unusual of Yunlan to invite someone from his workplace into his house.

"Well, I'd better go and let you rest. Call me when you have free time so we could chat a bit" Chu didn't want to impose on him even more, learning that his friend is keeping a man inside the house. Probably, he was in Yunlan's room.

"Though we hadn't had anything intimate more than a kiss, I still had fallen in love with him. That is too hard. Who wouldn't love him owning that beauty that stole my heart without prior permission? He is an angel, so adorable, sweet, soft....the list is endless, just as my feelings that I came to learn today"

Yunlan was depressed by knowing at last what kind of feelings he holds for Shen Wei. But before he could make any coming move, he needs to study the whole matter and give himself some time to think it through. It was not that easy to break a whole engagement to date a man and be gay.

Meanwhile Shen Wei was still laying in the big king bed frozen by the last move Yunlan made. It turned his whole body and brain numb. He heard the door close again knowing that Chu had finally left but Yunlan didn't come back to him yet.

"All those times, he was calling me on friendship ground, all those times he acted caring around me and I thought he was just starting to know about me sending me false hints, I concluded he's the perfect type and I hated it, his closeness, his warm gentle voice, his soft touches everything in him I hated it" Wei was recalling every moment he spent with Yunlan.