CHAP 12

Zhu Hong wrapped herself around Yunlan closer to him as she leaned her head on his chest. While she looked at him as Shen Wei was just transparent. She kept gazing at her fiance through her overly excited eyes and a faked smile.

Shen Wei was amazed by how fake this woman was. She could just change and fake attitude this easily. A snake would be better to describe her kind of women, but just couldn't say anything about it, to do so, he will put her relationship with Yunlan at risk and maybe he wouldn't even believe him.

"I was only chatting with Shen Wei when I realized my neckless came off, so he tried helping me to put it on again but I think it broke since it won't close again"

"Babe, buy me a new one" Zhu Hong was way too clingy and acting cute. She wanted to avert Shen Wei's attention towards her but he wouldn't dare raise his eyes to meet Yunlan's foxy angry ones. It was his worst day the moment she imposed on him.

"Maybe if I had beautiful legs and was wearing a nice dress, flipping my hair just like a beautiful woman, he'd forget about his little piece of tart, but let's face it, on a generous assessment I'm an ordinary man" Shen Wei was eating his nails literally from jealousy.

"Too bad, I can never compete with a girl who takes her life direction from fashion magazines, starves herself and is more self centred yet so lucky" Wei looked at Zhu Hong with a deadly merciless eyes making Yunlan look confused, he could see the hatred this man holds for her.

"Is all that because of me?" Yunlan asked inwardly when he broke the hug with Zhu hong then apologized for both of them to leave. Zhao Yunlan didn't talk to Shen Wei much as he was extremely bothered by his closeness to Zhu Hong.

"Yunlan, where are you taking me today?" Zhu Hong asked before Yunlan gripped her hand and pulled her to sit on his lap. She rolled her eyes, pushing his hand away and got up quickly after Wang knocked at the door and broke their moment.

Yunlan cleared his throat while gazing at her. She handed him some documents before she bowed and left promptly. Yunlan watched Zhu Hong's back as she was standing next to the window. He was thinking about how to open the topic of breaking off their engagement.

She looked so pretty in that dress as he was scanning every part of her body that reminds him of their special moments. He felt Hurst and pain shared withing his brain and heart. Half of his brain says that he needs to forget about Shen Wei and the other half craves the man so badly.

"I can't just forget about him, his eyes has just invaded my soul deeply and slowly with his innocently lovely smile, made me lose control over myself. I so badly want to touch him, kiss those red lips that looks like a hypnotizing spell. I want to breath from his sent and hug his soft body, brush his hair gently with my hand"

"I want to feel his warmth. I want to feel his breaths against mine and share it with him, I want to inhale the oxygen from his lips, make him breathless as he moans and tries desperately to grasp for air. He is such a piece of candy, I want to melt with my body and lips, Shen Wei ah"

"Yunlan!" Called Zhu before she startled his peaceful dream about the beautiful man. She came and sat in the chair in face to him and was thinking for words to break the awkward silent and the heavy mood between them. In their minds they were both fantasizing about the same man.

"Grandpa is here and uncle is absent, so I won't be able to leave work. Shall we meet at night?" He was about to add more words before she stood up thrilled.

"Perfect I have to rearrange my plans then" she dashed towards him, pecked his cheeks then left. Never was Zhu Hong this strange before. She was somehow freed from Yunlan who was not dumb but caught up to that malicious behaviour. He slowly played the flashback in his mind and studied the situation.