CHAP 26

Hello my precious readers. I made this chapter only for you to have fun and let your daily stress out. It's a romantic lovely chapter.
It will help you breath a fresh romance but not sure if you gonna take the hot tension in it.

+18

♥️♥️♥️

Yunlan couldn't take his eyes away from his precious doll that looked more like a real human. He sensed the fair loveliness of his face while moving his palm along his cheeks, the softness in his eyes that lured him, the trembling lips that seemed made to be kissed only.

He had the most glamourous features that a young and beautiful fresh man  always throws over his lover, he had a smooth tone in his voice that came from the velvet trickling water, the fragrance that came from a thousand roses to introduce him. Yunlan lost his mind, as many wiser men before him did.

Yunlan's brain inhabited in Shen Wei's realm, his heart beated strongly. The warm white hand of his lover caressing his so trustingly, as he read on his fair, pure face the story of an absolute devoted love. He never knew when madness possessed him until he drew his face to Shen Wei and kissed his lovely lips, while he whispered to him how fair and how sweet he was.

Yunlan saw tears falling from his eyes; he kissed them away, and then he whispered to him in a low, sweet voice.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you" Yunlan repeated over and over before he kissed him again, because he did not know what to say other than loving him madly. Shen Wei responded happily with a blushing face, it made his world turns into heaven being loved this much.

"I love you too babe, and my eyes have not told you falsely." Yunlan enjoyed listening so calmly to his soothing voice that he was once craving so much. Yunlan waited until Shen Wei drew him with passionate words and caresses that filled his heart, that spoke with the raptures true lovers used.

"You are very good to me. I do not deserve it, I do not merit it." Shen Wei said after he looked pale and troubled, yet he clasped Yunlan's hand more closely and kissed it. He then looked at him with a warm glow of happiness on his face before Yunlan caressed his face to Wei's cheek then kissed it.

"Umm..... It wouldn't be possible to be too good to you, I must admit that you are all I think about now. Babe you are the reason for me to grab onto this life strong and I hope all my efforts won't grow vain" Yunlan admitted with a smile that made him look like an angel who came to repair Shen Wei's broken heart and embellish his worn life.

"I think now that I know how much you love me I shall be the happiest man on earth. I will always remember how much you loved me, and how much you spoken of your love beautifully to me, and how much you made my heart flattered, you are my most beautiful reality, my precious memory and my evident future" Wei answered, in a low voice.

"Babe, I think I need to tell you this so you can be prepared" Yunlan made Wei very worried by saying this abruptly.

"I am the jealous type. And I can get really angry if anyone touched or spoke to you, I can already feel like owning you in the most selfish way but I am trying to keep calm" Yunlan said that then kissed Wei deeply sucking his soul out of his thin body.

A long moment passed as Wei pulled away, wheezed and gasped terribly, groaning out a little as air finally entered his lungs and restored life into him. He inhaled sharply and hugged Yunlan into his embrace then whispered into his ear turning him on even more.