CHAP 19

Guo Changcheng arrived at the strip club, he was amazed by the fact that this one screamed of wealth and luxury. Definitely not what he was expecting with its name. Outside stood a bouncer in a black suit, standing next to red velvet ropes. He's the typical big guy to scare people off.

Guo entered the club and was greeted by glass, mirrors, and elegance. A strip club at this time of night is so sexually inviting. The bartender, was a handsome, foreign man, he winked at the cute Guo and invited him to order a drink. He managed to take few steps towards him and sat there painting a hesitant smile.

"What's your name, sweety?" The bartender seemed absolutely gay as he started hitting on the lovely young fresh man. The handsome man's move, only built up Guo's anticipation. They exchanged some flirty words with eachother trying to make a good playful image of himself.

"Guo" He answered the man's question at last.

"Call the boss, tell him I have a good prey for him. This young boy is totally his type" The bartender spoke to his friend in another language that looked more like Italian that the poor Guo didn't seem to understand when both were caging him with their sexy malicious eyes.

Guo couldn't help the butterflies swarming in his stomach. He rarely gets nervous, but the look on those two men's eyes and their incomprehensible words alarmed him that things would never be okay in this long night. He was here to meet the owner of this club and he needs to work his ass bad to get to him.

"Follow me please" a man in a black fancy suit came to escort Guo upstairs to the private districted rooms when downstairs the strippers were dancing all over the stages getting the money from the drunk horny customers pockets. It was a picture of another lustful world filled with adultery, sex and money.

Walking along the mirrored hall with the man who was ahead few steps of him, Guo started to feel uneasy when the smell was kinda strange and strong. A narcotic sedative fragrance went through his nostrils and rested on his brain making him feel dizzy.

"Good luck," The mascular man said as he stepped aside to let him in. He reached and turned the gold plated knob and the door to the boss's room opened. The lighting was very sensual and sultry. The big couch felt miles away and so did the shadow of the man who voiced suddenly.

"Hello puppy, please come in" Chu invited him while sitting on a large brown couch surrounded by hot sexy crossdresser men. He was holding a glass of Dry Martini and a cigarette that escaped a strange smoke. Chu was sitting like a king on his throne while served by his mistresses.

"You look like a virgin young teen, how old are you sweetheart?" Asked Chu while scanning the delicate flawless mushy body.

"24" Guo said while making sure to answer him in a way that would stick to his ear like honey.

"My dear, still you look younger" Chu waved at him to come closer. The man looked tipsy from the amount of empty bottles that looked countless compared to the full ones. Guo sat close on a near by chair trying to gather his courage and follow Yezun's advices. He discreetly was recording ever since he stepped his feet in here.

"Everyone leave" Chu looked at the men leaving and closing the door behind. Chu leaned forward in his seat and sipped his drink. He sent Chu a sly gaze full of all kinds of sexual desires, he raised his hand and pointed it to the small round stage in the huge room then asked.

"Can you dance puppy?"

"Are you gay Sir?" Asked Guo before letting the man finish his words.

"Of course, I am so into beauties like you, young with pale milky skin and pink wet lips that looks so inviting. God your body is so sexy specially your round firm ass" He scanned the little Guo with one glance in that slumber room knowing exactly what could turn him on.