Chapter 2: Picture

Y/n POV:

I woked up so early. I went to the bathroom to do my thing. I decided to pick Dahyun up even tho I'm angry at her. I don't want her to feel guilty. I knocked at her door her mom opened it and saw me. "Umm...good morning Miss Kim, I'm here to pick up dahyun." I bowed politely and smiled.
"Huh? Dahyun had been picked up by a boy." She said which made me to grit my teeth. I bowed again and sped off.

I arrived and parked my bike. While walking I heard murmurs.

Is Jimin and Dahyun dating?

Maybe...but I heard that he's courting her.

Woah a new couple will emerge!

They said. I got angry and glare at them. I went to the student council cause I'm a member too! In fact, a Vice president. I slumped at my seat then I saw a pucture frame resting on my table, its me and Dahyun. I picked it up and caress it.

I was thinking, am I jealous? Maybe I am.... This actions..Suddenly the door bursted open revealing Jihyo and Nayeon. Jihyo's the president while Nayeon is the secretary.

They saw me and was shocked.

"Its been a long time since you caress that pic." Nayeon said sitting at her desk.
"And..It hasn't changed..." I said.
"Btw, Y/n we're excused for the party." Oh right we have a party. Its a festival actually.
"Oh right, thats good and bad.." I said mumbling the last part.
"What did you say?" Jihyo said.
I smiled and shook my head. This is bad, I'm gonna be so busy that I can't see dahyun anymore. And she will always be with Jimin. Okay I admit I'm jealous...

Fuck this......

Its been 2 days since I became busy and tbh, I'm right. I didn't see Dahyun for 2 straight days and my fear is getting bigger. When I walk to our room I always hear murmurs like They're dating blah blah.....

I arrived early again at school since I stopped reading wattpad because of things to do. As I arrive, I saw a circle of people at the center. I got curious and what I saw broke my heart. Yes, I like Dahyun now. I saw Jimin....His one leg at the floor while he's giving her chocolates and flowers. I saw Dahyun's reaction. Its a mixed surprise and...happiness?!?! I got angry and walked away. As I got far, i heard yells coming from there. I guess she said yes?

I ran back at the student council, and broke everything. I saw our pic and threw it away. I sat at my seat and the door opened revealing My friends. Jihyo came to me.

"What are you doing?!?!" I was tired...so tired..stress and broken.
"C-can you let me sleep? Please I'm tired...." then everything blacked out.