Chapter 6: The Fight

Jihyo POV:

Eversince the festival, y/n....changed. every break or lunch, she would go to a cliff near the school or at the rooftop. Sometimes, we would accompany her but sometimes she wants to be alone. Of course cause who wants to be alone after your love rejected you?!

Speaking of love, Jimin and Dahyun are still dating. They're couple news spread to other universities! I talked to Dahyun before but she..... got guilty, and sad. Y/n..became cold. She wouldn't smile or laugh. She isn't even energetic anymore.

Its Saturday today, me and my friends with y/n decided to go to a park, Amusement park. Atleast, y/n smiled, but still.....

Dahyun POV:

Me and Jimin are on a date. Y/n...became cold, she never smile not laugh. She fell inlove with me. And eversince her confession, all I think about is her. Tbh, I miss her. She would always treat me ice cream, sleepovers.... I was snapped out of my thoughts by Jimin waving his hand to my face.

"Dubu-ah? Why are spacing out? You've been like that for a while...." he said worriedly. I shook my head that I'm alright. He brought me to an ice cream shop. I got excited and he went to the cashier. Minutes later, he came back with 2 strawberry ice creams. He gave one to me but I refused.

"I'm sorry but I'm allergic to strawberry..." i said, he just nodded and ate it to.

'Y/n wouldn't give me this, she would buy me chocolate. If I don't want to eat, she would buy me chocolate cookies.' I got angry and sat up and said.

"Jimin I'm going home." He just nodded and continued to eat his ice cream. For real?! He's not gonna bring me home?! Arghh...I miss y/n. Y/n would be riding me home.

I noticed its getting colder, I walked fast.

Y/n POV:

We were gonna eat when I saw a familiar person shivering at the cold. I went closer and its Dahyun?! What is she doing here? I thought she's on a date with Jimin? Ugh he's such a not gentleman.

I went to her and she noticed me. She got shocked as I put my jacket to her. I gave her my scarf cause I'm not cold tbh, and I still have a sweater on so I'm fine. She blushed as I smiled at her.

"Dahyun? Isn't it cold?" I said.
"H-huh? U-uhh yeah..." she said still blushing. Unnies went to us..

"Ohh Dahyun-ah! Aren't you cold? Good thing our y/n here is being a princess charming!" Sana said nudging my shoulder, I glared at her.

"Oh Dubu-ah!! Why did you left?!" Shouted the most annoying person, Jimin.
He puts his arm around Dahyun I saw her uncomfortable.

"Yah...let go of her.." I said, with a deadly voice.
"Heh....getting brave now huh?" He said. Approaching in front of me. I scoffed, he's so pathetic.
" you know....Whatever you do, dubu will never be yours. Because she's mine now....so, don't care about my business with her! You bastard!" I scoffed again. Then I punched him in the nose.

"Y/n! Stop it!!" I kept on punching him nonstop, he's nose is broken.
"KIM Y/N STOP NOW!!" I immediately stopped.
"Jimin are you okay?" She crouched in his level. What?! He just harrassed her?! TF?!

I got angry and snapped.

"Kim Dahyun!!! I just protected you and now you're still taking care of him?! Are you blind?! Your always taking his side!!" I said snapping out.

"I'm not taking any sides!" She said yelling.

"One time Dahyun!! One time!!" I said yelling back.
"You haven't sided me eversince! You left me always....Always siding with him! Taking care of him not minding her own bestfriend whom she needs. What? Your siding with him even he harasses you?! Cause he's your boyfriend huh?! You haven't cared for me because of hi--" a hard slap landed on my left cheek.

I looked at her and she was crying, so much.

"Heh....I hit a nerve huh? Good thing...." I said then walked away....

The others just watched me walk awat in the snow. Dahyun's crying, while the others looked worried. Since its so cold I don't have any coat. I gave it to Dahyun. Heh....She didn't even said sorry? I just became a gentlewoman to her then she had been harassed by that asshole. He didn't even became a gentleman to her. I gripped my fist.

I went to a bus, to go to Busan and go to somewhere that nobody would find me.....

Sorry if there are mistakes! I'm really lazy today!! Bye byeeee