Chapter 22: Official

Y/n's POV:

After the song, we stared at each other for about 5 minutes more. Suddenly, Jihyo speaks through the mic and said...

"Y/n..come up here! She'll melt!!" Jihyo said as I sent her a glare and walk to the stage. I grabbed a mic and speaks there.

"So did you guys enjoy?!" They all yelled as I smiled.
"So this is Y/n!"

"This is Jihyo"

"Thank you for coming!" We both said.

"DJ hype it up!!!"

Then music was heard. We bowed and went down the stage. I assisted Jihyo down because she has a gown.

We both sat at our table exhausted, I grabbed two bottles of water and gave one to Jihyo. She thanked me as I gulped the water down.

"Yah! Careful you're gonna choke pabo!" Dahyun said. I nodded. Suddenly, this two bickers again..

"Yah Momo!!! That's my bottle!!"

"No I drank here earlier!!"

"I told you thats mine! Look it have my lipstick!"

"Its mine!!"

"Thats mine!!"

This two really...

"Yah!! When will you guys bicker?! Just confess already and be together!!" Jeongyeon said, then hugged Jihyo.
The two blushed and shuts their mouth, I grinned at Jeongyeon as we hi fived.

I excused myself and went ro the rooftop, it was quite chilly. I closed my eyes as I feel the wind hitting my face. As I opened it, I saw stars...it was so beautiful. Suddenly, somebody walked beside me. I didn't look at her since I know who she is...

"The stars are beautiful right?" I said as I looked at her smiling, she gave back that tofu smile making me fall deeper.

"Of course...it is" she said as I noticed she was shivering a little. So I put my jacket at her shoulders.

"Take it..its a little chilly here." I said as she smiled then looked down. I think....its the time..

I breathed in and out before saying it...

"Dahyun?" She hummed as an answer.

"You know that we've known each other for a long time right?" I said as she looked at me.
"What kind of question is that?" She said giggling. But she saw my serious face and shutted up.

"Dahyun....I know this is so sudden but...when we were kids, I have this strange feeling inside me when you're around..." she became nervous as I breathed again.

"I love you Dahyun... since a long time..." she got shocked as I closed my eyes.

"I know...I know...you only think of me as a bestfriend because you lik--" I was cutted of by a kiss on my lips. She pulled away and smiled.

"Pabo! Why would you think that?" She said as I cutely fiddled with my fingers.

"Uhh..I thought you're straight because of Jimi--" she cutted me off with a kiss but this time passionately.
"Aigoo....why would I dance with you if I'm straight?" She giggled then we hugged each other as we watch the stars.

"So does that mean..."

"Yes...we're official"

Then I pushed her shoulders and held her cheek then kissed her.

Timeskip....

We went down the rooftop hands intertwined. They saw us and 'wooed'
"Aww...you guys official?" Jihyo said, We looked at each other and nodded. They squealed as we giggled.

All of us went to hide while Momo unnie is still eating at our table, Nayeon unnie was outside talking to somebody. We planned to get this two together since they're too shy to do it..

"Whats taking her so long?! Momo's about to finish her 9th jokbal!!" Jeongyeon exclaimed. Suddenly, Chaeyoung ran to us panting.

"N-nayeon..unnie...is..--" she said as jeongyeon cutted her off.

"WHAT?!"

"LEMME FINISH FIRST!!!"

We let her catch her breathe and she explained..

"Nayeon unnie is with Jungkook! He's confessing!!" Then we looked back to the table and no Momo was seen. We panicked and rushed out of the room and there we saw Momo tearing up while looking at Nayeon and Jungkook kissing....

Momo was about to ran when she saw us and I looked at her eyes..

Hurt..

Sadness..

Angriness..

Pain...

That's what I saw in her eyes before she ran away..

Then, we looked back at Nayeon and Jungkook and saw her pushing him away. Then, she yelled at him.

Momo unnie......