Chapter 18: Prom Date

Y/n's POV:

As always, this two beside me are still glaring at each other. Nancy....is really weird compared last time. She became super clingy!! Dahyun--well, I'll be honest the both of them are so clingy!!!

I'm with Jeongyeon and Tzuyu, we're going to the gym cause principal said he has an announcement.

"Hey bro, how you holding up?" Jeongyeon said patting my shoulder.
"Uhh...good?" I said
"Good? Come on~~" Tzuyu said doing aegyo.
"Yuck chewie" Jeongyeon said doing a yuck face.
Tzuyu scoffed.
"Says somebody whose jokes are 10x more yucky than my aegyo.." Tzuyu said making Jeongyeon widen her eyes.
"Yah! Yoda come back here!!" She said and they chased each other.

Timeskip...

We arrived and sat, I Dahyun with Twice unnies. Nancy, with Momoland? Then I saw them glaring then looked away. I sighed, They're such kids...they didn't changed.. then Tzuyu patted me with a worried face. I smiled assuring her that I'm fine.

"Hello students! Do you all know the announcement? Any...guess?" We all went quiet and looked at each other. He giggled and said.

"Since some of us proposed a prom--" cheers echos at the gym.
"WAIT!! yes its a prom, you can ask ANYBODY since the prom is in Feb 14 next week--" he got cutted of again by a student.
" next week?That's a little fast!"
"Yes I know, its because your graduation is moved, next month will be your vacation...its March next month right?"

'W-what? Who will be my prom date?' I mumbled then I looked at Dahyun and saw her with....Jimin.. IS HE FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!

Fuck this...

I walked with Jeongtzu talking about who they'll date for the prom. Wow, so I'm really single this Valentines? Fuck I'm just gonna sleep that day..

I saw Dahyun with her head low, she seems to be mumbling something. I catched some, 'ask....for the prom' uhh what? Then we crossed paths as I look at her back still her head low still mumbling.

"If you want her to be your date, ask her!" Jeongyeon said smacking my head. I whined then pouts.
"Yah that hurts! You ostrich!!" Okay...

rUn *dUn DuN dUn*
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"Y/N PABO YAH!!!!"

Sorry if its uhh boring and sorry if there are mistakes its not proofread!