Chapter 16: Nancy?!?

Y/n POV:

It hurts that she didn't remembered anything last night, is she just dreaming but with another person or...that means is just uhh friends?

I shrugged it off and remembered her face leaving she's blushing! I giggled when I heard a squeals from the other side, yes we're neighbors. After that I picked my phone..

Dahyun's POV:

After my squealing, my phone vibrated. I picked it up and its from...Y/n?!

Y/n:

If you're thinking we did it, you're wrong dahyunie okay? Dirty huh I like it...

I blushed at her message, I threw it and put a pillow to my face squealing again.

Stop it Y/n! I'm falling!!!

(A/n: yah!! Respect naman sa aming mga single!!)

The next day.....

I arrived at our school, I saw Y/n at the gate her earphones on. My heart beats at the sight, she looks so hot. She noticed my presence and removed her earphones.

"Morning Dubu!!" She said approaching me. I greeted her back shyly. Myghad what is happening with me?!

Y/n POV:

Hmm....she's weird, she kept on spacing out and its the fourth time!

"Dahyun? Dubu? Kim Dahyun!!" She finally snapped out,
"H-huh?!" Dahyun said shocked, she's so cute! I giggled and handed her a tray of food.

"Yah...its gonna get cold. Eat...." I said, she nodded slowly and grabbed her tray.

While eating,
"Dubu-ah? Why were you spacing out? Its the fourth time..." I said, she stopped eating and looked at me. I stared at her then she looked down mumbling I didn't quite catched it..

"What did you say? I didn't heard it.." Shd looked at me.
"Aniyo...its fine.. just tired" she said and sat up.
"I'm gonna go to the restroom..." then she dashed away, I looked down to her unfinished food that I ordered and paid. I sighed, then Tzuyu and Jeongyeon unnie sat.

"Hey...you alright?" Tzuyu said patting my shoulder, I nodded.
Then Jeongyeon giggled as me and Tzuyu looked at her confused.
"Oh...love.." she said like a dad, Tzuyu and I looked at each other.

"Uhh...I need to go now.." Tzuyu said awkwardly. I stood up too
"Uhh...J-jihyo needs me..." I said as me and Tzuyu dashed off.

Timeskip....

I went to our student council, Rosé is there. She approached me and sat at side seat. She looked at me worriedly as I stare at me and Dahyun's picture. Maybe Dahyun's avoiding me after my message? Pabo!!

"Hey? Y/n...its Dahyun isn't it?" Rosé said looking at the picture.
"You should confess.....you know, maybe there's someone who will take her away from you right?" She said and sat up. She was about to leave when she said something.

"If you love her....fight for her pabo" then she slammed the door as I was left with many doubts in my head.

What if she will avoid me?

Hate me?

But...she said I love you, but she's asleep! Arghh!!

If somebody will take her, I will be the first they will face before claiming her.....

Timeskip to next day....

I arrived at school and, Its quiet of course I'm really early. Suddenly, a girl bumped to me she's familiar.

"Oh sorry! I'm lost I'm a transferee here!"

"Oh its fine!"

She looked up as I was still picking her books at the ground, she suddenly speaks up.

"Y-y/n?" Wait...I know that voice.

"Nancy?"

Sorry for not updating for so long!! Hope you liled this even tho its boring..

Who is Nancy on Y/n's life? Find it out on the next chapter!

Not proofread! Sorry for mistakes!!