Chapter 7: I Love you too

Y/n POV:

As I arrived at Busan, I went to the cemetery. My parents grave. I brought flowers for them, As soon as I arrived I broke down to tears.

"Mom? I wish you were here.....You could've give me some advices." I said caressing my mom's grave, sobbing.
"Dad? I wish you guys are here.. you support me wherever I go." I said then smiled.

"You know...Mom, dad? I met somebody that you will like. She is funny, cute, and she is white as a tofu. Thats why I call her tofu." I said as I giggled, but soon died down.
"She....choosed me over her boyfriend whom harassed her. She...defended him! She got angry with me even tho I protected her. She sided with him again!! She....can't even side me, Just once." I said, tears streaming down.

At school......

Dahyun's POV:

Y/n...I'm angry at her!! But...she had a point. I haven't sided her eversince, Jimin harassed me but I still protected him. I slapped her.....Wait, where is she? She hasn't come to school since yesterday.

I saw Twice unnies and went there to ask about y/n.

"Why would you care her? I thought you're with Jimin?" Jeongyeon said.
"Jeongyeon stop, if its about y/n we don't know where she is..." Jihyo said.

"What do you mean?" I said.
"We don't know where y/n is....she just left after your fight" Nayeon said. I got worried.
"We need to find her!!" I said,

Timeskip...

We didn't find her. The cliff, rooftop, her house everywhere! Twice unnies, they went home while I'm at her house. I kept thinking...until

"Ah! At Busan!! That's her hometown! I know where she is!!" Then I texted Twice unnies as i went to a bus stop.

Timeskip....

Now I'm at Busan, Only one place she will come here when she's sad. Cemetery....

I arrived and saw a woman sweeping, I approached her.
"Umm...do you see a girl thats is much taller than me?" Then she pointed at a girl between 2 graves.
"She's there since noon, she looks weak." She said as I dashed there. And saw her eyes swollen, red...

I started to tear up, I picked her up and went home. Its not quite far tbh....

As we arrived, I put her to the bed. I rushed to the bathroom to get a wet towel. I went beside her bed and wiped her body, I took her shirt and saw that she has abs.... I looked away in embarrassment while calming myself down.

I succeeded wiping her whole body, I touched her forehead and she was fuming! I quickly put a blanket to her. She looks....drunk?!

"Rosé?" She said...

"Rosé...I'm broken, I love her but she chooses me over him. Even tho I'm always by her side, she still chooses him." She said a tear escaped.

"Rosé..I love her...D-Dahyun.." she said as I teared up too...

"Maybe she likes you too..." I said.
"No! Rosé! She doesn't she likes that Jimin!!" She said. I put my hand to my mouth to contain my sobbing.

"What if...she likes you too? She likes you pabo" i said.
"Heh...I'll just wait..--" I didn't waste time as I kissed her while crying. But she pushed me, as I continued crying.
"No! I don't like you Rosé, I like Dubu! Dahyun!! Not you!!" She said as I continued crying.. I whispered to myself.

'I love you too...pabo-yah'

Sorry if there are mistakes, I'm too lazy to check it. Hope you like it!!!!

Btw _TzuYoda_ I conclude yours here too!!
Thanks for ending love and support to all of you! As I said, i have a surprise to all of readers. Hehe....