Chapter 4( Part 2): Friends...

Continuation......

Y/n POV:

Tomorrow is the party, I can't wait! I was daydreaming when professor called my name.
"Y/n? Can you come to my office later?" I nodded.
What could she want?

Dahyun and I eventually started talking, but rarely tbh. She kepts hanging out with Jimin!
After my class, I went to Ms. Bae's office.
(Yes if you're thinking its Bae Suzy)

I knocked and saw her obviously waiting. I bowed and sat at a chair.
"So wondering why?" I nodded.
"Y/n.....you have talents and I saw that.. Can you perform?" I got confuse she giggled and explained.

"Your first one is a band. I heard you wrote something like a lyrics?" I nodded again.

"The second one is a dance group....You should go to the dancing studio. Here's a note give it to Seulgi." I nodded again.
"The last is your solo. If you have a song dedicated to someone, you should perform it. Okay? Good luck!" She said as I bowed. Since I'm excused, I went to the dance studio and saw Lisa, Seulgi,Moonbyul, Wheein, Mina and....Jimin...

Arghhh out of all people why do I have to be with him?!?!

I bowed at them one by one. And give Seulgi the note. She smiled after reading and hugged me like I'm the maknae. Its true tho.

"Guys!! We have a new member!!" She said. Lisa came and hugged me too...
"Yooo I'm lisa manoban! Nice to meet you!" She said showing for a fist bump. I gave it back she smiled. I saw Mina unnie at the corner,I went there and smiled at her.

"Mina unnie!! I'm gonna be at your dance group!!" I said.
"Oh y/n, I heard Ms. Bae that you'll be performing...3?" Mina said. Smiling showing her gummy teeth. My heart skipped a beat. What is that?

Seulgi called us at the center, asking us what would be our dance.
"How about a boy group?" Mina said exciting everybody.

"Seventeen!"

"Bts!!"

"Exo!"

"Ateez!"

"Wanna one!"

"Okay okay!! Lets vote!" Jimin said.

"So Exo wins! Whats song?" Moonbyul said.

"Growl!"

"Overdose!"

"Call me baby!"

"Love shot!"

We voted again and its love shot. God that will be so hot!

Y/n- Kai, Chanyeol
Seulgi- Suho
Lisa- Xiumin
Mina- Chen
Moonbyul- D.O
Wheein - Sehun

Wait...I have 2 roles?!?! Well, thats fine.
"Y/n can you rap?" Mina said. I nodded.
We read the lyrics, then practiced the dance. Its quite hard tbh. But we'll make this out!

Wheein went to me while holding a paper. She handed it to me then said.
"Btw y/n? This is your song for your solo. Ms. Bae requested it." I looked at it and its True colors?
"Why this song?" I said. She shrugged.

I practiced the song, While holding a guitar. Its quite good actually. After practicing it, The others looked at me amazed.

"Wow....You have talent! What Ms. Bae said is true!! Look you can rap, sing, dance and you have visual!!" Seulgi said.

After practice, We all went out. I saw Dahyun waiting. She saw me but went to Jimin. I sighed..I miss her tbh. Then A grip from the back stopped me from tracks. I saw its Dahyun.

"Uhh y/n? Can we talk?" She said. I followed her. We arrived at the school's garden. At the center is a Cherry blossom tree. Underneath is benches. I got curious.

I sat at the bench and she sat too, resting her head to my shoulder.
"Y/n? Are you avoiding me? I'm sorry if I haven't told you about me and Jimin.... I was gonna tell you that but you ran away.." I sighed and cupped her cheeks.

"Dahyun-ah don't be sad, I understand and...don't say sorry okay?" I said then pinched her cheeks. She pouted then kissed my cheeks, in a friendly way...I mentally sighed knowing she don't like me...

"Oh yehey!! Come on! I missed you!" I giggled.
"I'll treat ya for an ice cream?" I said she jumped like a kid. Then smiled. My heart got faster.

Then i remembered the festival tomorrow.

"Dahyun?" She hummed in response.
"Can you....watch the stage tomorrow?" I said. She smiled.
"Of course! How could I forget my bestfriend's performance!" Bestfriend...that word kept ringing in my head. I glanced at her while eating ice cream.

"Aww y/n! You really know my favorite!" She said. I hummed.
"Of course. That's what a bestfriend is right?" My heart broke as I mentioned the word that hurts.

"Uhh dahyun come on! I'll send you home!" I said going to my bike. She smiled and I handed her helmet I decorated. Its design is a tofu.

We rode to the streets and I can see her wmiling while hugging my back with her head on my shoulder.

"I miss you y/n-ah..." she said at my ear...

"I miss you too...so much" i said mumbling the last part. Her smiled grew bigger. I giggled again then drove off.....

We arrived I parked my bike and saw her not still entering.

"Why aren't you going in--" I was cutted off when she hugged me... her face at my neck while her arms are at my neck too....I stood there frozen, my heart beating fast. I hugged her too... she broke it and said...

"Thank you y/n....I missed this..." she said but before I can say something...
She pecked me on the lips. She smiled again...then ran to her door. I stood there frozen then touched my lips. Trying to process what just happened. I smiled again.....then drove to my house.

Smiling ear to ear.....then something went to my mind...Jimin...They're still together, Maybe that means its just a friendly way...I sighed again.

Dahyun....This is for you...

Confession is near!!!