Chapter 23: Namo

Well, this is a Namo chap....hope you guys will like it!

Momo POV:

I ran off crying. Yes, I like Nayeon unnie. I really like our bickering to be honest. It makes me fall her more. Yeah I know, it might sound crazy but its freaking true!!

We were called 'Peach sisters' by our friends for a reason. And instead of being like "sisters" i ended falling inlove with her. But....it hurts here... I can't handle the pain.

I ran and ran until I ended up in a club. I went to the bartender.

"Give me a vodka now.." he handed me a vodka as I gulped it down to my throat.

"One more!!" He gave me another one.

Until, I'm drunk and asked for more.
"One...more!!" I was about to grab my glass, a hand stopped me.

"Stop it Momo!! You're drunk!!" That voice is familiar. I chuckled bitterly.

"No! Lemme drink some more~~" then she dragged me away from the club.

She put me in her car as she drove off. Her face....is familiar. Then, I fell asleep.

Nayeon POV:

This pabo really....we arrived at her apartment. I saw her asleep and giggled. I carried her to her room and wow she's heavy. I put her to her bed tucked her in.

I went to the bathroom to grab a cloth and wash it with water to wipe her body. I went beside her bed and saw her asleep peacefully.

I wiped her face while staring at her beauty. I didn't look okay?! Well....uhh I peeked a little.

I placed medicine and water for her if she wakes up. I glanced at her before leaving and slumped bavk to her couch.

Momo's POV:

I woked up and had a heavy headache then I saw medicine and water at the table. I quickly drink it and went to the living room.

While walking downstairs, I smell really good food. I quickly went down and saw a figure at the kitchen. It was a little blurry as I went close it came to view. It was Nayeon cooking jokbal.

Oh no...it came back. The pain, sadness....it hurts again. She turned around and it became slow motion. Wow...she's still beautiful..

Nayeon's POV:

She kept on staring while mumbling

"Beautiful..."

I snapped my hand infront of her face,"yah! Moguri?!" She snapper out of her thoughts and stared at me. It became awkward as we looked away. Momo looked at the food I prepared and smiled like a kid. She sat and ate happily like a kid.

I unconsciously smiled, and sat there too.
Looking at her smiling...I didn't noticed I was staring at her.

"Yah..i'll melt" she said staring back at me. I quickly looked down blushing. That's embarrasing!

"Nayeon unnie?" I looked up only meeting by her dark hazel brown eyes. I hummed as an answer.
"Nevermind...." she said focusing to her food. She's weird today.

Timeskip....

I went to a park and sat to a bench. I looked at the sun, it's setting. Its so beautiful..

"Its so beautiful..." I mumbled.

"Yeah...just like you." I got startled and looked at her.
"O-oh..M-momo.." I said blushing realizing what she just said.
She giggled and sat beside me.
"Hey...you okay?"

"H-huh?! Y-yeah I'm f-fine..." I said and she giggled again.
"You're so cute..." She said and pinched my cheeks. I smiler shyly while turning red. God, can this blushing stop?!

"Nayeon unnie?" I looked at her and hummed.
"Do you like somebody else?" She said then fiddled cutely with her fingers.
I looked at her and said, "yeah..." she suddenly looked sad. If you only know...

She sighed before saying 3 words I wanted to hear for a long time..

"I love you..."