Chapter 14: Sleep Confession

Y/n POV:

I mentally cursed in my head for not saying the words I wanted to say! Pabo!! While I was scolding myself, Dahyun sat at my seat and caressed the photo frame. I automatically smiled as I looked at her, she's so cute....I sighed, confessing? Not my ideal actually....

3rd Person POV:

Rosé and Jimin were smiling looking at the couple from the door. They looked at each other smiling. Meanwhile, Y/n was busy staring at the beauty infront of her. Dahyun's still staring at the photo. Until, Dahyun snapped out and saw y/n staring at her. Dahyun blushed and y/n awoke form her daydreaming. Y/n looked at the time and its 7 in the evening,

"Dubu-ah...its night let's go!" Y/n said, Dahyun looked at her smiling as y/n grabbed Dahyun's hand and they went off. Rosé and Jimin quickly hide, good thing they didn't saw them.

They arrived at the parking lot, Y/n handed Dahyun her helmet and they dashed off.

While driving, Y/n felt pairs of hands embracing her stomach. Dahyun puts her head to Y/n's shoulder while feeling the breeze of the cold wind. Y/n while driving smiled, never leaving her face.

They arrived at Dahyun's house and y/n saw Dahyun asleep. She chuckled and piggyback ride Dahyun to her room. Y/n puts her to the bed and covers her a blanket.

"Good nighty Dahyunie~~" just as she was about to leave, a hand stopped her tracks.

"Don't....leave.." dahyun mumbled.
Y/n smiled an kissed Dahyun's forehead, which Dahyun smiled.

Y/n was about to leave when words escaped Dahyun's lips.

"I.....love..you.."

Y/n stopped her tracks shocked, she looked at Dahyun and saw her half asleep..

'I-it can't be.....' y/n mumbled looking at Dahyun. She smiled looking at the latter and said...

"I love you too..."